Chapter VI: flashback!

Warning!!: mentions attempted suicide, and sexual assault!

————————————————————-

His lips were pressed up against yours as he trapped you in between his body and the wall squirming to break free from his grasp, the weight of his body fell off you landing on the floor in front of u with a thud.

"What the hell was that for!" You yelled furiously wiping your bruised lips with teary eyes.
not noticing kuroko standing in front of you protectively
"that is no way you should be treating a woman" he says with anger lacing his words.

"what the hell is it to you! It doesn't matter to you what I do to her!" The older student yelled angrily as the blue haired student ruined his 'fun'.

———————————-

"You whore! You knew I liked Tetsu-Chan!" The pink haired girl yelled at the slightly taller female.
"you were dating our Senpai to! And you decided to make moves on my crush!" She continued not allowing the h/c haired girl to speak.
"Momoi-Chan it's not what you think! im not-" You yelled trying to explain but soon got cut off by a hand meeting her s/c skinned cheek.

"don't talk to me! I hate you!" The pinkette stomped off ignoring the other girls calls Placing her s/c hand on were she got hit she felt herself break little by little.

"She isn't useful for us anymore no point in her staying"

"Y/nchii! Why would you play with all of us like that!"

"All of us..?" She thought bitterly why her why was she destined to lose her closest friends.

That was just within a week, Now everything had just gotten worst the 5'8 girl stood above a bridge looking at the water crashing below watching the moon and city lights reflect clearly off the water the tear dripping down her face she lost her closes friends all because of a rumor. Dialing in a number on your phone quickly ignoring the engines of cars and motorcycles passing by

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Y/n...? Why are you calling so late" his tired voice whispered through the line.

"Tetsuya.. I wasn't expecting you to answer... I was planning on leaving you a voicemail this is gonna be harder then I thought now..." silent tears rolled down her face a heavy sigh escapes your lips.

"Y/n? What are you talking about" Kuroko voice worriedly asked as he puts his shoes on ignoring how late it was.

"It doesn't matter Tetsuya... can you tell our- I meant your team that I'm sorry? Even though you told me nothing ever was my fault... I loved them all they were my friends and I can't take the pain they left me with Tetsu I'm sorry that you were also blamed..." you said on the phone ignoring his shouts of confusion.

"hey Tetsuya tell my family that I love them for me? And that I left a note..." taking a step over the fence to a thin brick of cement on the edge of the bridge.
"Y/n! Please stop what your about to do! Please I love you so much! Please don't!" Tetsu yells in the phone in fear running around the city looking for you.
"Y/n! Where are you!" He yells gasping for air as he begins to grow tired.

"I'm on a bridge.... I'm sorry you have to go through this please stop searching Tetsu.. goodbye I love you, i never deserved you..." you dropped the phone on the other side of the barrier.
your hair blowing across your face
closing her eyes inhaling a one last breath of air
cars drove by ignoring the figure that stood at the edge she took a step forward letting go of her grip on the railing ready to plumet to the freezing cold water
a tight grip around your forearm which stung. but the strength pulled you back where your back was pressed against something hard

"Don't... you don't want to do this" a deep voice said keeping his hold on you grunting slightly as he pulled you up from the edge
"Please you don't even know me" he was able to tell just by your tone how tired your were, you looked beneath you merely a step away  a fall to never waking up again.

"I don't know who you are but if you believe no one will care about you then I will help you, I know someone does and you know them. don't let go of life yet..." the taller man pulled you over the railings back to the cement noticing his features he had olive colored hair and a very sharp looking face he was a couple years older then you he hugged you awkwardly not use to any kind of touched he refused to let you go soon more tears poured from your eyes sobbing into his jacket as if you have new this man for years, he took of his jacket and wrapped it around you.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry" you repeatedly apologize to him "don't apologize.." he calmly says as he quietly comforts the girl
The sound of footsteps came closer to the two "y-y/n!" The familiar voice said gasping for air.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to help" kuroko says hugging me tears rolling down his soft cheeks...
he was feeling guilty? WHY.

A/n: I just made a short chapter I'm sorry but I've been busy with school!

Edited:7/13/20