chapter 1

Trigger warning!!!!

Su1c1de, manipulation, depression, death

---------------------------------------------------------------

The sky was grey as if it were mourning with him, the loss of the place he built by hand (with the help of Ghostbur) was gone. Blown up, destroyed because of him being selfish, god why did he do that, why did he hide from Dream, it was inevitable he would find it. But that small piece of hope was all that he had after whatever this mess is.

Tommy looked around his figurative prison, tears streaked down his pale, gaunt face from his grey eyes. Oh his eyes, they used to be a vibrant, sparkling blue that shone like the ocean filled with wonder and mischief. But now, they looked shattered like glass, the broken pieces piercing his broken heart that kept on beating stubbornly through out all the hard ship it faced through the years even if he was just a kid. 16, apparently that was old enough to take a key role in a war, and enough to be exiled from his home, to be given the harshest punishment, to be tortured every day by your worst nightmare and betrayed countless times even by his own family.... yeah 16 was old enough.

Tommy's frail body now stood on the crumbling hill that stood next to what use to be Logstedshire, a broken portal and the remains of tnret stood still in the night, rain starting to trickle down on the broken boy. He looked down and the puddle forming at his feet drip dripping down the drain, thoughts clouding his mind.

Tommys pov

The deafening silence of this place allowed Dream's voice to continue echoing in my head

Your selfish!

The rain was getting worse, but I didn't even notice at this point.

I'm your only friend and you lied to me.

I lied to him, I'm so stupid he was my only friend, the only person I had left other than Ghostbur, if that even counted.

Everyone is happy now that your gone Tommy, you should have left sooner so that we didn't have to put up with you!

He was right you know; no one has visited and they all at one point made it clear I was not welcomed even to my own nation. They....they all hated me.

I hate you Tommy!

Dream.

Put all your stuff in the hole.

Techno..

Stop it Tommy, leave!

Even Tubbo....

Please escort Tommyinnit out of my nation.

I was moving on autopilot at this point, the blocks just placing themselves until I could see all of Logstedshire and all I could think of was I couldn't live with the pain and hate anymore, looking into someone's eyes with a smile only for it to be returned with a glare or a scowl, I was scared no doubt but if I did this everyone would be happier, even as I trembled and took a step.

And I smiled as I fell,

Finally free....