facts

Ghostinnit/Tommy:

-He was given white wings when he died (like Ghostbur with his blue to make him and people happy).

-His name is Ghostinnit but he prefers to just be called Tommy.

-Is more shy, timid and innocent than Aliveinnit and requires more comfort, whereas Aliveinnit was more bold and not as afraid.

-Remembers the worst memories easier than the happy.

-Wears his signature white/red top and blue jeans, but they are ripped and dirty.

-Is the youngest in the Sleepy Bois Inc. family dynamic (adopted).

-Has scars from the past wars like Tubbo.

-Wilbur uses a nickname from when he was younger to comfort him (Bubs).

-Doesn't remember anyone easily since they all hurt him in some way.

-Has a small broken heart tattoo thing over his heart.

Ghostbur/Wilbur:

-Has an infinite amount of Blue in his inventory.

-Wears his yellow jumper and maroon beanie and has grey smoke rises off of him. (Idk why I just thought it was cool).

-Is Technoblade's younger brother in the SBI family dynamic (adopted).

-Can remember the happier things more easier than the worse things.

-His Blue is originally grey but the sadness turns it blue and the deeper the shade, the more sad/depressed you are feeling.

-His body is grey except for his yellow jumper and maroon beanie.

-Lives in his sewer but visits Techno and Phil so often he has a room at their house.

-friend follows him around but chills in Techno's basement sometimes.

-Has a small sword tattoo over where Phil stabbed him.

Techno/Technoblade:

-Is a piglin hybrid (has pointed ears, red eyes, pointed fingers and heightened senses).

-Adopted by Phil/Dadza when Phil was on an adventure in the Nether.

-Is the oldest of the brothers in the SBI family dynamic.

-Rarely shows emotions due to his past (that will not be show in this story sorry).

-The voices are chat but more canon-y (I'm so good at words guys).

-He cares about his family but has a hard time expressing his emotions.

Phil/Philza/Dadza:

-Adopted Techno first, then Wil and finally Tommy.

-Dadza left when Tommy was around 10-11 years old on adventures to now he has some daddy issues but he still loves Phil.

-Phil was large gray wings with white diamond shaped feathers at the bottom (like his Minecraft cape).

-Is referred to as Dadza by his sons and Phil by the others except when he is called Philza Minecraft.

-He lives with Technoblade at the moment in the snowy biome.

Dream:

-Wears his mask at a tilt half way down his face.

-Sadly Dreamnotfound is not in this book but I might write a book about them after this one.

-Wears a green hoodie, black fingerless glovers, black jeans and dark green converse.

Tubbo:

-Is L'Manburg's president.

-The same age as Tommy.

-Has a lot of scars from the wars like Tommy.

-Still wears his red bandana (dudes I can't remember which one they have each).

-Wears his green shirt and beige trousers but wears his suit a lot as well.

-Is a few months older than Tommy but is also 16 for the story, not including flashbacks where he may be younger.

------------------------------------------------------

Okay so basically this is a little reference chapter where if you get confused or forget something you can look at this chapter. I hope this helps and I'll probably be using it to, but I thought you guys might find it helpful so here! Stay safe my honey bees.

Love you,

Bee x