chapter 10

Trigger warning!!!!

Suggested child neglect and astraphobia (the fear of storms (this is a very cool word))

--------------------------------------------------

"I love you, son."

As soon as those words where spoken Tommy froze and his eyes rolled back...

"T-t@mmY. #om-y ~y..."

./#'.[]'# ,'4 20'!"£

/'..']# '#= - "t/ m-Y#-"

''.; ][

"W-kE #p-" '.;]['/'#6 9=' ;,'

. . .

SBI Home (Old server)

A spruce wood house sat surrounded by a forest of tall trees, bursting with life. "Techie please!" A young 7 year old Tommy whined, dragging out the 'e', whilst tugging on his older brothers shirt. Techno sighed and turned around to look down at his younger brother who had puppy eyes on show accompanied with a pout. "For the last time Toms, you're not allowed to train, you're just way to young!" Tommy stomped his feet as Techno groaned, feeling a tantrum coming on, "But you got to train when you where my age, Wilby as well!" Techno knelt down to the youngest's eye level and looked him in his slightly tearful eyes and whipped away a stray tear from his face before speaking in a soft but firm tone, "That's because we were put under different circumstances Toms, it's not that we wanted to train all day when we were 7, it's that we had to, I had to. It was to survive, we didn't always live in peace like we are now." Tommy nodded reluctantly at his older brother, still slightly upset that he wasn't able to train with his family, but did as Techno said (a very rare occurrence).

Technoblade stood up and sighed as he watched his brother shuffle away, thankful to avoid another one of his tantrums. What Tommy didn't know was what Phil had hidden in wrapping paper at the bottom of a chest, something... sword shaped for his youngest's 8th birthday...

.]]]#"%&^% .;#432%,3 %$%&$"

"G#t -im on @th;e b£d P~il" '#[#',;##'/

.#£!% >}@ "%>£}@ >} " @.2#.#3225$£^£

Tommy's room

Loud crashes of lightning crackled and deep rumbles of thunder rolled around the sky as if Zeus had a personal vendetta against anyone with hearing. A terrified 5 year old wrapped up in a duvet shaking in fear as another crack of lightning pierced through the electric air. Whimpers escaped his lips as tears cascaded down his flushed cheeks making his pyjama top damp with tears of fright. A yelp echoed through the room when a particularly loud clap of thunder shook the earth. Tommy just rocked back and forth on his bed, wishing that the storm would pass soon.

Wilbur's room

I was up late tonight strumming my new guitar and was making up some lyrics for my first ever song and was impatiently waiting for some inspiration to hit. A storm was raging outside but I wasn't to worried about it, storms were quite beautiful in a destructive, chaotic way. I began strumming again before scribbling down some notes on my sheet of paper. Suddenly I heard a noise coming from outside my room, there shouldn't be anyone away at this time right? I mean Techno was still trying to fix his sleep schedule by order of Dadza or he won't let him enchant his first tool. 02:37 hmm. I stood up and stretched a bit before creeping quietly, as to not wake Tommy or Dadza, towards the piglin hybrid's room. I cracked open the door to see him sleeping peacefully and I smiled sleepily at his soft snores. Not Techno then, perhaps Tommy?