Chapter 4 *Edited*

* AFTER LUNCH WHAT SHE WEARS *

"Today we will be playing capture the flag. The red team is: Poseidon, Demeter, Hephaestus, Hermes and Hecate. The blue team is: Ares, Athena, Aphrodite, Hades, Nemesis, and Hypnos. Nike, Iris, Dionysus, Artemis, and Apollo will not be competing." Chiron says.

"Why can't Nike cabin play?" I ask.

"If they play, everyone would die." Leo says.

"Oh." I say.

"Ready. Set. Go!' Chiron says.

"I just realized I have never done this before!" I scream.

"Just run!" He says.

"That I can do!" I scream as I go running away from Leo. As I start getting closer and closer to the edge of the forest I see an outline of a Blue Flag.

Thump!

"You thought you could get the flag that easily?" Annabeth says.

"Well actually yes i did." I said.

"That is super funny." Nico says.

"Can't I have some super cool powers right now or something? Like dang yay I can build stuff." I say as they start to laugh. I run to the flag while they are distracted. When I get there I realize there is a circle off dead skeletons surrounding it.

"Oh come on! I don't have powers this is totally unfair." I say.

"That is hilarious. You actually thought i would let you get the flag that easily?" Nico says.

"Well actually yeah." I say.

"Well, you thought wrong." He says.

"I quit." I say as i throw down my sword.

Slash!

I feel a stinging sensation in my right leg as pick my sword back up.

"Oh look! I've been sliced." I say as I walk a little bit longer and then end up falling to the ground. "Awe now I am on the ground."

I slowly got up and walked up to Nico and grabbed him by his shirt collar. "I am getting that flag. And there is nothing you can do to stop me!" I push him away and stomp up to the skeletons and push them out off my way and grab the flag.

"Yay Mirana!" Leo says.

"Can I like see a doctor or something? My leg is really starting to burn." I said.

"Oh yeah." Leo says.

*after getting her leg fixed*

"Wow, you beat the Athena Cabin!' Percy said to me.

"Yeah. I guess I did." I say as i laugh. "It wassn't that hard actually, I just told Nico I was getting the flag and no one could stop me and I guess I just... got it. After I got sliced of course."

"Wait, you just told Nico you were getting the flag and he did nothing?" He says.

"Yes that is what I said." I say.

"That is weird. Nico normally goes hard as Hades during war games."

"Maybe he was just out of it or something?" I say.

"I don't know I should ask. Maybe he likes you." He said

"No that is ridiculous!" I say.

"Hey look it is NIco why don't we ask him?" Percy says.

"Okay!!!" I say.