Chapter 9 *EDITED*

W+

HAT SHE WEARS ON HER QUEST AND BRINGS

"Dang I actually have to go on this quest." I say as I put my bracelet on. My bracelet changes into a knife.

"Well the sooner we go the sooner we can fix all of this." Percy says.

"Can I bring the Greek fire- I mean can we bring the Greek fire." I say.

"I don't want you touching the Greek fire." Leo says.

"But fire whoosh." I say. Dang I am starting to say that a lot.

"No." Leo says.

"Okay so lets start this thing."  Percy says.

"Um Percy, do you know where we are supposed to go?" Annabeth says.

"Nope." Percy says.

"How about you Nico? Do you know where we are supposed to go?" Annabeth says.

"Nope." Nico says.

"Hey guys, does anyone know where the water in the lake comes from?" I ask.

"Actually that I do know." Percy says. "It comes from near my dads underwater temple."

"Well how do we get there?" I ask.

"Nico could possibly shadow travel but, I am the only one that can breathe underwater." Percy says.

"In your dads temple is water inside or is it only outside?" I ask.

"It is only on the outside why?" Percy says.

"We could shadow travel inside the temple and we stay in there and Percy goes into the water." I said.

"That could work." Percy says. "Nico do you think you could get us there?" 

"I could try."  Nico says. "Everyone come here." 

We all go to him and all grab onto him and we disappear.