Chapter 10

"We have arrived to your destination." Nico says as I laugh.

"Okay Annabeth, Mirana, Nico, and Leo you guys stay in here I am going to go and check outside." Percy says.

"Oh hello Mr. Poseidon." I say.

"Hello Mirana. Second known Demigod to be able to make fire at will." Poseidon says.

"Yep, that is me." I say.

"You realize the ocean is red right?" Percy asks.

"Yes I do Percy, I am still trying to figure out why it is red." Poseidon says.

"Sir, have you asked anyone on Olympus why it is red?" Nico asks.

"I want to but I have not been able to leave. The lake red causes the water to get darker." Poseidon says.

"Dad, you do realize you can just teleport right?" Percy asks.

"I can not teleport Percy, trust me I have tried." Poseidon ssays.

"Oh." Percy says.

"Why don't we go and ask for you?" I suggest.

"That is not a bad idea Mirana, Percy why didn't you think of that?" Poseidon says.

"You should be saying why didn't Annabeth think of that. She is a daughter of Athena after all." Percy says as Annabeth glares at him.

"Nico, do you think you are up for another shadow travel?" Leo says.

"I think so. I could try." Nico says.

We all wrap our arms around him and we teleport to Mount Olympus.

*on mount Olympus*

"Well we are here, I wish i had some fancier clothes." I say.

"Let's go in now." Percy says.

"Percy Jackson!" Hera says. "I was not expecting you to come back after you declined immortality."

"That is not why I am here." Percy says.

"You look new, I have not seen you before." Zeus says. "Aphrodite is she one of yours?"

"No she isn't Zeus. You always think the pretty ones are mine." Aphrodite says.

"Actually my gods, my dad is Hephaestus." I say.

"I have a daughter for once!" Hephaestus screams.

"Love you too dad!" Leo says.

"Okay now back to why we came here, do any of you know why the lake that is in Camp Half-Bood is red?" Nico asks.

"I have no idea." Zeus says.

"Me neither." Aphrodite says.

"Same here." Athena, Hecate, Hera and the rest of them say.

"This is hopeless! We will never be able to find out why the lake is red." I say with a sigh. "Well, Percy, your dad is never coming out of that temple."

"Wait! Hades may know why." Athena chimes in.

"Finally! We are actually getting some usable answers!" I say.

"Hey Nico. How about shadow traveling one more time?" Percy says.

I glance at him and realize his skin tone has at least gotten a shade lighter. "Maybe we should try to get there ourselves. Nico looks a little worn out." I say. "And Lady Hera, what's this about immortality? Oh my gods if I was immortal I would look this good forever!"

"You know what, I like her." Aphrodite says.

"Why thank you Lady Aphrodite." I say.

"Stop using your charm-speak on my children Aphrodite." Hephaestus says.

"I am not Hephaestus." Aphrodite says.

"Well, Nico how long should it be before you are ready to shadow travel again?" Percy asks. "We need all this too be fixed soon."

"Can you be patient Percy! We need him to be strong enough so he can take us and no one gets left behind! We also want him to be able to walk , and talk, and battle afterwards. We can be like normal human beings and take Festus the Flying Dragon! *A/N I know festus has been destroyed but right now i am pretending he hasn't and later on i will make him get destroyed.

"Oh my i completely forgot about festus." Leo said.

"Wait so we could've been taking festus this whole time instead of making me do shadow travel constantly?" Nico asks. "Because if so Leo Valdez I could kill you right now bring you back and then kill you again!"

"Okay there will be no killing today." I say. "Well let's go and fly with festus." I say.

We go out of Mount Olympus and get on Festus and start flying.

...:::***After they have landed***:::...

"Okay we are here." Leo says.

"Okay Nico it is time to do your thing. How do we get into Hades realm?" I ask Nico.

"Girl I do not know." Nico says.

"Last time we had to go the Hollywood sign was how we got in." Percy says.

"Let's go to the Hollywood sign." Annabeth says.

"OH LOOK THERE IT IS!" I say as I point to it.

"That was not hard at all.' Leo says.

"After you Nico." I say.

"Woe to all deprived souls." I read.

"I never thought I would have to see that sign again." Percy says.

We all walk in to the underworld and stop.

"Charon! I would like a ride please." Nico says.

"Of course." He says.

We all get into the boat and Percy hands him 6 drachmas.

When we arrive at Hades's place we get out of the boat and walk up to the doors. "Whelp, it looks like he is not home let's go now." I say as I turn around.

"No way Mirana you aren't getting out of this that fast." Percy says.

"Fine." I say as I turn around and go up and open the doors.

"Welcome to my dads palace. It's nice isn't it?" Nico says.

I turn around to look at him and see his skin is still pale, but as pale as it normally is."I guess you could say that if you liked death. It could use some more fire though." I say.

"More fire hmm? I can make there be more fire." Hades says.

"FIRE! FIRE!!!!" I scream as my hands catch on fire. "You can never have too much fire."

"Mirana put your hands out now!" Leo says.

"Okay okay sorry." I say as I extinguish my hands.

"Hello dad." Nico says.

"Son! So nice of you to bring... guests." Hades says.

"Okay enough of the chit chat. Why is the lake red at Camp Half-Blood?" I ask him.

"The lake is red? Well that seems like more of a you problem." Hades says.

"I know right? That is what I said." I said.

"SHUT UP MIRANA!" Nico says.

"Well excuse me." I say in a pretend hurt voice.

"Okay do you know why the camps lake is red?" Percy asks.

"No I do not." Hades sasys.

"Maybe the people back at camp finally found out why." I suggest.