Chater 11

"Hey Nico, do you think you could shadow travel us back to camp?" Percy asks.

"I could try." Nico says. "I can't guarantee everyone would make it back though."

"Can you try?" Annabeth asks.

"I mean I could try. I would probably have to sleep for like 5 hours after though." Nico says.

"Okay then let's do this thing." I say as we all wrap our hands around him.

........::::::::********::::::::........

"I am never going to get used to that." I say.

"Go take a nap Nico." Percy says.

"Okay." Nico mumbles as he walks off.

Crash!

"What in the world was that?" I say as I change my bracelet into a sword.

Rawr!

"Guys! What is going on?" Percy says as he takes out his pen that turns into a sword.

"The barrier has been broken!" Clarisse yells.

"Oh my gods." Annabeth says.

"Can I use fire?" I ask Leo.

"For once, yes you can." He says as I put my sword in its holder and catch my hands on fire.

"Hehe this is going to be fun." I say.

A metal bull, a Manticore, and a hell hound come charging at us as I jump out of the way of the bull.

"Hey! Ugly!" I yell as I try to get the bulls attention.

"Percy! Go get Nico!" Annabeth yells.

"Haha this is awesome!" I yell as I throw a fire ball at the bull. I quickly extinguish my hands and climb up a tree and then light them back on fire.

"No it's not!" Annabeth yells as she jabs at the Manticore.

"Well it is to me I get to use fire!" I yell as I throw another fireball at the hell hound.

"What is it?" Nico say tiredly. "Oh. I don't think I have enough energy to get skeletons!"

"You have to try!" I scream. "The fire is only making the bull more mad!"

"Okay." Nico says. He says some words and skeletons pop up. He pulls out his Stygian Iron sword and starts slicing at the hell hound.

"Okay. This is not working!" I say.

"I would like to speak to Mirana Nicole." A male voice says.

"No thank you." I say.

"Wait, I recognize that voice." Annabeth says. "That's not Luke Castellan! He is dead! I saw him die!"

"If I can see Mirana Nicole I will call off the monsters." Luke says.

"Alright, for the sake of the camp." I say as I climb down and extinguish my hands. "I am Mirana."

"You are coming with me." He says.

"You said you wanted to talk. Not take me anywhere." I say.