Chapter 1

1st September, 1994.

Kitchens of Hogwarts
Dobby was eyeing himself in the mirror and thought to himself "Hey, I think I'd
look better as a ✨female specimen✨.", so he turned on his heel and left the kitchens whilst clapping his SONY WH-1000XM4 Wireless Headphones blasting '3 Musketeers' down his long, crusty, oily and waxy ear canals.

Even though the tips of his luscious audio-detecting organs peeked from the top, he didn't mind.

As he walked he trailed his long, slender and extremely ho- (YES I KNOW BACK TO THE SCRIPT!!) fingers over the bumps and cracks on the ancient stone walls.

Once he had exited the basements, only when he glanced at his Aquarius AQ126 Smart Fitness Tracker had he realised it took a whole 203 steps! He also saw that it was already 17:37 so he would have to be quick in order to be back in time to offer his aid in the creation of the Start of Year Feast.

By the time 6 O'clock struck he had just made it to the Ravenclaw dorms.
Once he had ascended Ravenclaw tower he answered the riddle from the Eagle, Knocker and had been granted entrance to the circular cavern that was the Ravenclaw Common Room.

He started to search in their Library for any books that look valuable, for he needed money for the gender reassignment that he was hoping to receive. While he was at it he pulled out a few books on baby names to locate a name that he would require once he had become a girl.

Soon enough 19:00 had struck and he was forced to return to the kitchens in order to not raise suspicion, after all, he had broken into Ravenclaw Tower,

Although he was satisfied with his findings, something still felt missing...

A/N so sorry to keep y'all waiting I was just really busy and stressed, I know that saying sorry won't fix anything but please try to get over the fact that I didn't update.

What do you think will happen next time on Dobby goes Chantelle?