Chapter 2

(after the feast)
(Time: 00:03)

Dobby felt something was missing,
After all the surgeries in total would be around 1000 galleons. He decided to but it off till the morning where he would ask for a raise from Dumbledadd- dore.

He clambered into one of the cupboards with a blanket, barely making any noise as he was so small and light. His eyelids began to droop and his muscles began to untense themselves, withing seconds he was in a deep slumber, not to awaken for many years... Jkjk, many hours...

(Time: 05:32)

Dobby had awoken to his friend, Winky, shaking his narrow bony shoulders, whilst screeching something about breakfast into his comedecally large and cartilagey (Author: new word heheh, beat that wobblespear) auditory perception devices that are statured on each side of his small oblong head, sticking out like a sore thumb.

After shoving Winky off, he extended his fat-less limbs and removed the sleep from around his eyes.

Only when he had dusted himself off and woken up properly did he begin to summon eggs and bacon with a ˢⁿᵃᵖ of his slender digits.

Once breakfast had been cooked and served he had began make his way to the Portrait Hole, although one obstacle was in his path, blocking the exit...

A/N, Hey, Cockshanks here, I'm going to try to update every 1-3 days, sorry if I update late but I will have my reasons if I do, but hopefully not! Have wonderful day/ night, and if not, feel free to vent to me and good luck!