Chapter 4

"So, is this the final plan?" Mes asks for what seems like the hundredth time.

It was around 6 pm and we've been up since 8 figuring out a plan to save Dabi.

"Yeah, let's go over it one more time?" El asks.

We all nod and turn to the board once more.

"Okay, so since Dabi is at Fasins Inc., I will ask Jonathan what time they take him into testing." Mes says hitting the board with a pointer.

He was basically like the teacher, teaching us the plan with a pointer in his hand.

"What does Jonny do again?" Nadir asks with his chin resting on his hand which is resting on the table.

"Jonathan is the Senior Data Analyst. And he doesn't like that nickname Nadir." Mes says rolling his eye.

"Do you know what that is, Nadir?" El asks amusement on her face.

I look at Nadir to see his eyes shift around, the corners of my lips lifting up.

"Of course I know what that is." Nadir says rolling his eyes. "But, just explain it for the people in the back."

"Nadir, babes we're the only ones here." Mes says resting his chin on the pointer like it was a cane.

"Well, in case someone is lying 'bout understanding. I don't know why they would do that, you know? Like just speak up." Nadir says laughing playfully rolling his eyes.

"Just explain it." Nadir says giving Mes a long stare.

El, Ms.G, and I try to keep in our laughs as Mes rolls his eyes and sighing for the millionth time.

"Being a Data Analyst means he'll know all the tea with Dabi. He also helps with his stats and the placements of different shipments. So I'm pretty sure he'll be able to help us with some inside information. And I'm not repeating this." Mes finishes.

"Okay, y'all hear that? No more question." Nadir says looking at everyone in the room.

We all roll our eyes with a couple of scattered 'shut ups'.

"Well back to the plan, since today is Monday, we'll be able to get the plan set in stone by Wednesday." Mes continues.

"Speaking of, should we move in on Wednesday or Thursday?" Ms.Guérir asks.

"The sooner the better." I say.

They all nod their heads, agreeing continuing on with the plan.

"By tomorrow, Tuesday, we'll know Dabi's schedule. Then, we can base it around that." Mes continues.

"Jonathan already told me that he has some alone time since the guards have to take some breaks, so we'll go in during the window of the shift changes, which won't be big." Mes says.

"Nadir and Y/N will be the two going in so it's not too many of us nor too little. G will stay here while El and I stay in the van." Mes continues.

"Yeah! I finally get some action with the only person who has a funny bone." Nadir says as we do our signature fist bump.

"You know I got you." I say, us a little too into the idea of fighting.

"Anyways, Y/N will be the one to physically get Dabi out from his room, you'll have to go through different floors, through vents." says Mes.

"While El and I are in the van, we will be keeping watch of everything and giving you guys instructions." Mes says.

"'Cause I'll be damned if I left it to these two." El says shaking her head.