Chapter 18

"El," Nadir says standing up, walking after her. "Electrus!"

El and Nadir both enter a separate room and shut the door as arguing ensues, whilst I was still shocked.

I feel two pair of hands lift me up from the floor letting me stand up.

"You okay?" Dabi asks, hands cradling my face.

"Yeah, yeah," I say moving his hands from my stinging face. "Let's go back to the couch, are you okay?"

"Y/N, I'm okay, I'm still sad, but stop only worrying about me." Dabi says.

"I know, I know, just sit back down." I say leading us back to the couch.

We walk back to the couch, Dabi with a worried face and mine still stinging.

"So, what's the plan?" Jonathan asks abruptly. He stood up from his seat, wiping his tears and rubbing his sweaty hands against his pants.

Dabi, Ms. Guérir and I look at Jonathan with confused faces.

"Plan?" Ms. G asks.

"Yeah, what else? We're not just gonna cry and not do shit about it. We gotta get back at them." Jonathan says.

"And who's them? Do you even know what fucking group did it?" Dabi asks leaning completely back in his chair.

Jonathan furrows his eyebrows, trying to find an answer to Dabi's question.

"Oh," he says snapping his fingers. "El, she obviously knows who they are. We can ask her."

Ms. Guèrir scoffs. "You really think she'd just give them up?"

—————————

"I'll give them up." El says leaning back in the chair she's sitting in.

Ms. Guérir and I's mouths drop slightly open.

"That easy?" was the thing we both had to be thinking.

"But, I don't know their name. They're all 'lone wolves' so they don't even consider themselves a team." El explains.

"Why would you even put yourself in a position like that, El?" Dabi says as he rubs his forehead.

"Dabi, please. It was the best options at hand for me and it was the fast thing I could get ahold of." El says. "It's not like you were available."

Dabi scoffs and rolls his eyes while El give a forced grin in his direction.

"Okay," Nadir says as he walks in the middle of the two, placing his hands on their shoulders which is immediately shrugged off by both.

"None of this shit is gonna work if we have all this tension between the group. Mes wouldn't want this type of stuff going on. He'd sit us down and force of to pick a nail polish to paint the nails of the person we're mad at." Nadir says with a slight chuckle, causing everyone to smile.

"So!" Nadir says smacking the both of their heads, making them glare at him. "Are y'all gonna paint each other's keratin or fix your shit?"

Dabi is the first one to break the silence with a long sigh. "El? I can't say I understand what you did, but I know you didn't know what the outcome would be. So I know I can't blame this on you."

"I can't say if I had the chance to go back in time to stop Mes' death I wouldn't use it, but I don't regret standing my ground." El says.

"Understandable."

"So? Are we cool?" El asks, holding her hand out to Dabi.

Dabi looks at El's hand, taking a moment before he clasp his hand with hers. "Yeah."

"Okay," El says cracking her neck. "Those guys I were with and I made a plan to steal of equipment they have stashed in Rhode Services."

"Did they ever tell you their quirks?" Jonathan asks. "It's kind of weird that they wanted to steal the weapons when they could just use their powers."

"Well, they kind of showed it. It was like a 'show and tell'. They wanted to see who could cause the most destruction to this construction site downtown." El explains.

"Did you win?" Nadir asks which received a smack in the head from Ms. G.

"Of course not. My quirk is even made for things like that." El says rolling her eyes. "There were a total of 4 of them. One of them had the ability to move metal with her mind. She, Fiona, definitely did the most damage during our competition."

"Fionas a pretty name." Nadir said, which gave him another smack in the head from Ms. G.

"There's a dude named Jester and we'll he pretty much has a permanent smile on his face like a clown. If you answer any of he questions you burst out laughing for about 8 seconds." El says. "I definitely learned that the hard way."

I shudder just thinking of the clown like villain, that'd be a pain in the ass.

"Then we have Crinkle. He can send sound waves in any direction for 5 seconds, but his cool down time in 30 seconds so he mainly uses hand to hand combat." El states.

"Must be a pain in the ass." Dabi says.

"And last be definitely not least, there's a girl name Planetres. If we were surrounded by more grass and trees and stuff she would have had Fiona beat. She can move any type of plants if she touched them, but the plants kind of become her and if they get cut or hurt in anyway she feels the pain. But her pain tolerance is hella fucking high." El says, shaking her head at the thought of what the girl must've been through.

"So, when are they moving in?" Jonathan asks.

"In three days." El says. "We'd have to intercept them when they make their move."

"Well, I'll conjure up some time of plan for this." Jonathan says, which makes all of us turn our heads. "What? I can't just make y'all do all the work.