Months later and other au

It's been months since sans and the parasite met, the parasite hasn't told him what they can be called right now because they were still confused if they have no gender now or if they do.

He's been looking that up to the best of his abilities, what with them still being underground and the human hasn't shown up yet.

Still, he tried his best and tried to explain it, but they were pretty young when they died and didn't know if they were another gender or was bi or ace or something.

So he understood it will take them longer to know that and what they wanted to be called as.

So he's patiently waiting for them to decide, he knows that will probably change again later on but he doesn't mind, they both got a lot stronger now and had learned to travel to other aus and back before anyone even noticed!

He felt like he achieved a lot, he also visited those aus that the parasite told him about, it looks like he had been too late to stop most of horrortale sans skull from cracking, for some reason, after undyne threw her spear at that sans, she left and the sans was unconscious.

It was different then what he was told but they also knew there were possible changes because of them being here and him still having emotions. He did have to take horror sans with them to help heal most of it and to carefully bring him back to how he was before..unfortunately they didn't have the power to heal the cracks, he had to use almost all of his magic to heal it as before, he knew it wouldn't have healed as Great as it did now if they tried to heal it any later then they had been.

So they were lucky to have been able to heal almost all of it, he's glad that parasite had taught him the most effective and greatest healing of all.

Otherwise it wouldn't have healed, he was also barely able to heal his others selves eye socket a bit. The spear, had lucky only barely went in, just enough to crack his others self skull and barely touch the others socket.

It was hard work, he even had papyrus help him with  alphys and a few others who he asked to not tell anyone about this.

They will only talk about this if horror sans comes to this au. Because they will recognize him too. Since they saw what he looks like before he was healed and after they had been able to fix just about everything.

He's going to return him now, and he also brought some food with him. It should be enough for a few weeks, he will have to bring more again soon enough anyways.

Sans thought and teleported to horrortale with horror sans and the bags of food he had on him at the moment.

He watched as horror papyrus look around, worried.

It shouldn't have taken too long, he had to make sure time went a bit slower here before he left, so it was the same day horror sans got hurt and his brother looked for him.

He teleported to the brothers house, setting horror sans down on the couch, he still bandages his head, that way it would help them a bit.

He set the bags of food on the kitchen and carefully put them were they needed to be. He finished off putting most of it up but tensed a little bit, he...felt eyes staring at him. He carefully put another into the pantry, then he paused, glanced around with his eyes sockets and landed on horror sans, who was still asleep.

He relaxed and decided he needed to go and teleport back to his au.

Horror sans on the of the hand, had been barely awake enough to see another skeleton putting him up in his house, he was confused as to who it was but..it was another him? He felt confused as to what happened.. the last thing he remembered was pain at the back of his skull when he was walking away from 'her majesty'. Tsk he doesn't like her much now..he might even hate her after what had just happened..

He's pretty sure she threw her spear at his skull when he turned his back on her..he..doesn't think he will ever forgive her for that..

Not now..not ever...he thought and he will have to find that skeleton later...he owes him one, especially if the skeleton had been putting food..monster magic food in the kitchen...he fell back asleep as his brother walked in and let out a loud noise, startled that his brother was back home now with a bandages wrapped around his skull.

On the other hand, they watched and would have smiled if they could. Looks like horror will be better now that sans helped him.

They wondered how they could help the others..especially dust, killer, cross, and nightmare...

They don't know what will be different now since they are here and saw a difference already with horror sans but they felt happy anyways... they hope this will turn out better for everyone around...

They notices there wasn't an error yet so that meant ink hasn't left that place yet, they will have to find him soon and get him free.

They thought and went about their day, as if they didn't just help another version of sans.

_____^______*_____*_____*____*____
Finally finished with 929 words! Yay! Hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~

Also give me ideas ok?

Cxxx

Also slow updates from now on!