Ink meets fresh's brother

Para- "hello" (talks back to sans in mind)

Sans/fresh- 'hello' (talks in mind)
——————————————————————-

It was now morning, sans aka fresh, got up with a yawn.

He started getting ready for the day and went to inks room and knocked on it a few times before he headed in.

Looks like ink was still asleep, he thought. He decided to let ink sleep for a bit and talk to para until ink woke up.

'Heya para, how's it going?' Fresh asked para.

"Hm? I'm fine sans...is ink still sleeping?" Para asked, as they let themselves open their eyes.

'Yeah they were still sleeping so I let him be for now.' Fresh told para who nodded at that.

"Hmm ok, make sure to talk to ink about some things when he wakes up." Para told sans who nodded at that.

'Yeah I'll be sure to tell ink about some stuff that we know.' Fresh responded, making para nod with satisfaction.

Until then, we shall wait until ink wakes up...which was actually a few minutes later, fresh smiled as ink walked out of the room with a yawn and rubbing his eye sockets.

"Morning ink!" Fresh said cheerfully.

Ink froze and pulled his hands down from his face and looked at fresh's it's surprise and relief.

"..I thought that was a dream..." ink told fresh who shook his head a smiled.

"Nah bro, I'm real. So I'll have to tell you a few things in a little bit but until then, want to meet my bro? I can introduce you to the others later." Fresh said and ink nodded with a big smile on his face.

So fresh lead ink downstairs to where his own brother was making some food for the three of them, fresh already told his brother about their guest, so papyrus was making another plate for ink.

Fresh started humming as they walked into the kitchen where papyrus was almost finished with the food.

"Ah good morning brother and guest ink." Papyrus said cheerfully finishing up with the food, turning around and placing the plates on the table before sitting down after a small wave to ink who waved back.

Ink smiled as he sat down, followed by fresh sitting down next to ink.

They all started to eat, "your cooking's gotten better bro." Fresh told his brother with a smile and para nodded at that.

"Really? Thanks sans!" Papyrus said with a happy smile on his face.

"I haven't really eaten before but it tastes really good!" Ink said happily eating more.

Papyrus eye sockets narrow a bit and looks to his brother who signaled that he would tell him later and papyrus nodded and relaxed in his sit and ate.

Fresh relaxed after that, already finished eating and waited for the other two to finish.

Ink finished eating pretty quickly with a happy smile on his face.

Fresh hopes papyrus doesn't mind another who lives here permanently now...if not..he could see if he can set up another house near by or something...

Fresh thought and para told him he shouldn't worry since he's sure papyrus wouldn't mind having another to live with them.

Fresh smiled as papyrus finished with his food and starts to clean the dishes, "be right back in a bit bro, I want to show ink around snowdin and a few other places."

"Ok be back in a few hours then." Papyrus told fresh who nodded and grabbed inks hand, leading them outside and around the entire snowdin and telling him things about it and all.

It took them a bit since para wanted him to go from all the way to the ruins and back, along with just walking around the whole place before they even moved on to waterfall.

Though in the end, fresh was only able to show ink up all the way to Undyne's house and that was it before they headed home for the day, fresh promised to show the rest or most of what he can to ink another day or so and introduce their friends to ink.

Ink skipped back happily, everting was colorful! And he wasn't the only one who could feel anything! He was so happy! He's glad that Fresh! Otherwise he probably wouldn't be here right now enjoying life now!

When they got back, ink went to papyrus and started talking about his day happily and fresh chuckle before sitting down on the couch to take a small nap, this is a small set back to visiting the others but he doesn't mind, he knows that he will visit them all again later that day after talking to his brother about ink... but until then he relaxed and took a nap.

_____*_____*____*____*____*____*___
Finished with 908 words! Finally! Hope you all like and comment what you think!

Ja ne~!

Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/cream
Xtale, sans/cross, papyrus/ xatrus?(Idk help with that nickname)
Killertale, sans/killer, papyrus/puffball
Horrortale, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/sugar
Unknown au, sans/fresh/unknown, papyrus/unknown
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim
Inktale, sans/ink, papyrus/paint
Errortale, sans/error, papyrus/ miscalculation/miscal/idk
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/papy/creampuff
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/galaxy
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/stretch
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/edge
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/fell, papyrus/ gold
Quantumtale, sans/tk, papyrus/unknown
Momma Cq, fresh/pop, error/thread, geno/unknown
Farmtale, sans/farm/unknown, papyrus/crop
Abysstale, sans/abyss, papyrus/void
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/unknown

Xxx