Informations

Hello there dear readers!
First of all, thank you all so much for reading this trash.

English is not my first language, so if there is any grammatical errors, please tell me so i can fix it.
This is a good opportunity for me to learn something useful for once.

I decided to write this book, cuz there are barly any fanfics with boyfriend. So if no one is gonna write a book about him, the i'm doing it.
Poor boyfriend is my next victim lol

As y'all already read the title, this is an x reader story. The pronouns are probably going to be she/her. If you're a guy, or a non-binary, then i'm really sorry.

I'm gonna try to upload every week but not promising anything. School is really taking most of my time away.

Not planing on writing smuts if it's not necessary. But you guys can tell me here if you would like to read chapters like that, then i consider writing some.

The boyfriends name is Keith. I know it's confirmed to not be cannon, but i really like that name, and it fits him well.

The girlfriends name is Cherry cuz she likes Cherry Dr. Pepper.

Boyfriend isn't going to talk with be bo bop sounds here, but with normal words.

Everyone is over 18.

That's all the things i could think about right now. Probably gonna update it later if more things come.

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy the book!