3.

- Where the hell are they? - said Pico, taking out one of his cigarette.

- The teacher is probably keeping them in longer, calm down. - i grabbed his shoulder in a calming manner.
- They'll be here soon, and stop smoking already man. - i nagged at him, as he took out his lighter.

- What are you? My mother? - he laughed sarcastically.

- I could be. - i flicked the cigarette out of his hand. He immediately looked at me with wide eyes, as to not believe what i just did.

- You wanna fucking die? - he asked in disbeliefe.

- Nahh.. - i said stepping on that toxic little thing, putting it out.

- You don't? - he pushed me on to the wall next to the gates.
- It sure looked like you wanted to.. - he mumbled wrinkling his eyebrows, looking at me with piercing eyes.

As i was about to say something, i saw Cherry and Keith rushing towards us.

- Umm.. Did we interrupted something? - asked Keith looking between me and Pico.

- Yes, i was planing to eliminate (y/n). - he said, stepping away from me, letting me go.

- Please don't. - he sigh worriedly chuckling a little.

- Okay then, shall we go? - asked Cherry linking her arm with Keiths cheerfully.

- We probably should.

•••

- Should we play video games? - asked Pico as we kicked down our shoes and putting down our stuffs at the door.

- Okay we play two rounds. The winners in the first round are gonna compete against each other. - said Keith excitedly running to the couch, grabbing a controller straight away.
- (y/n)! Come go against me.

- What a kid.. - i muttered with a smirk.
- Don't you wanna go against Cherry? - i looked at her.

- I would feel bad going against her, and beating her. - he adjusting his hat.

- Oh so you don't feel bad if you beat me? - i put my hand against my heart dramatically.

- Don't worry about me, i would lose to any of you anyways. - she said sitting next to her boyfriend.

- Enough talking. Let's just play already. - grabbing another controller, Pico sat down on the other side of me.

•••

- Stop cheating or i break your face. - said an angry Pico, raising his voice.

- You wouldn't do that. - he didn't even looked at him, fully concentrating on the game.

They were playing for some time now. Cherry lost to Pico, she really isn't that good in video games. I let myself lose against Keith to make him happy, and cuz i like hearing these two argue.
It's just too entertaining.

- How do YOU know that? - he asked getting more frustrated.
- What are you laughing at? - he looked at me for a quick second, hearing me trying to keep my laughter in.

- I just remembered something funny. Don't worry about it. - i said waving him off with a smile.

- You're so childish. - said Cherry covering her mouth.

- They sure are.

After the long fight, Pico came out winning at the, which made Keith kinda sad and disappointed.

- Then i go out for a quick smoke. - with that he left.

I wanted to go after him, but i stayed behind with Cherry and Keith.

- Don't worry ankle biter, next time you'll beat him. - i took of his hat, so i could ruffle his dyed cyan hair.

- Yea, don't worry, you were really good. - she held his hand tightly.

Soon enough Pico came back, and the little shorty with new determination, challenged him for another round.