10.

- So they said no? - Keith asked laughing. He was probably expecting my parents to say no.

- Yes, but i can't say i'm surprised tho. - i let out a big sigh, and continued eating my food.

- So, what's your plan now? You must have one already. - he said looking up at me from his food.

- Of course i have. I'm just going to pretend that i'm asleep, and i'm just going to jump out of my window. - he started frowning at what i just said.
- Don't make that face, i live on the first floor, so i'm not going to break anything hopefully. - i said dissmissing his concerns.

- Or you're going to break your everything with the luck that you have.

- I'm not made out of porcelain Keith. - i pursed my lips.
- They wouldt even notice it. They're too busy, they're probably will not even be home.

- If you say so. - he said, dropping the subject.
- And, what are you planing for your date with Pico? - he started grinning at me, taking a sip from his drink.

- I don't know. I think he just joked when he wanted me to plan somethin, and he will probably forget about it next week. - i ruffled up my hair a little.
- But if he's still going to insist on the date, and bitch about me not planing anything, then i will come up with something. - i said, looking to the side, and i noticed a familiar golden hair.

Keith looked into the direction of my eyes, and he immediately saw what i was eyeing.

- Oh God.. - he muttered and banged his head on the table.

- Let's just pretend we didn't saw him. - i whispered, leaning over the table.

- It's too late for that. - he whispered back, pointing at him.

As soon as Rei notices us sitting, and eating, he started going towards us with a wave and a smile on his face.

- Hi (Y/N) and worm. - he sat down next to me, not even caring if i was okay with it.
- How are you (Y/N)? Are you enjoying your food? - he put his elbow on the table, and his head in his hand, while observing me.

- I'm fine, and yes. - i said sliding away from him.
- What are you doing here Rei? - i asked, sending glances at Keith to help me.

- Oh darling just call me senpai. - he said, grabbing my hand and bringing it to his lips. I felt my left eye twitch a little at his request.

- Why would i call you that? I'm not a weeb. - i pulled my hand away from his face harshly.
(Info: there's nothing wrong with being an otaku or just a casual anime fan, but being a weeb is not. Weeb is basicly weeaboo, but shortened down, someone who's overly obsessed with japan, thinking that they're japanese, they think japan is the same as they show it in anime. So basicly it's not a good thing. They are delulu.
Just wanted to clarify this so no one gets offended by this. Please don't kill me.)

- Everyone calls me that. - he said, crossing his legs.

- But i'm not everyone. - i put on a fake smile, trying to get as far away from him as possible.

- Okay, i think we should get going. Don't you thing? - Keith got up quickly, looking at me to do the same.

- Yes, we've being sitting here for too long. - i got up, and started to gather all my things.

- Oh but why not just stay a little longer here for me? - he asked, grabbing my wrist.

- Can't you see she doesn't wanna be here with you any longer? - he said annoyed, grabbing my other wrist, which made me drop my things.
- Why don't you just go and entertaine the girls that are intrested in you? - he pulled me away from Rei, but he still didn't let go.