7.

I was shaken awake in the middle of the night by Keith. I couldn't really make out his face, cuz is was too dark for that.

- What are you doing? - i ask grabbing both of his wrists. I felt myself tearing up from being suddenly woken up.
- Can't sleep? - i tried to push him of, but he didn't budge.

- I kind of need your help with something.. - he muttered quietly. I nod my head, gesturing for him to continue talking.
- I king of need to sneak out. I want to go meet Cherry, I need your help to look out for her dad. He's really going to kill me if he catch me. - he said looking down at me, probably begging for me with his eyes.

- Didn't you said months ago that it would be too risky? - i wanted to pull the blanket over my head, and go back to sleep, but he grabbed it, got off and completly yanked it of my body.

- I changed my mind, and I want to try out your plan. - he let out a sigh.
- It doesn't sound as stupid as it did the first time. - he said jokingly.

- This is why you wanted me to sleep here so bad? - i asked squinting my eyes at him.

- Kind of.. but i wasn't lying when i said i wanted to spend more time with you. - he quickly added.

- Ugh, okay. - i sat up, pushing him of me.
- Can you at least give me one of your hoodies and a hat. - i stood up, running my fingers through my hair.

- Don't you want one of my jeans too? - he snorted out with a smirk.

- Yes, actually.

•••

After we dressed up, we snuck out, and started to go to the park where they're supposed to meet up. Keith insisted on giving me his pocket knife for protection.

I've being going through the whole plan with him, especially the part if he gets caught, cuz i have the feeling that he's not going to follow my plan.

- So, If I see something or someone fishy, i text you, or call you, so don't mute your phone. - i finished when we got to the meeting place.
- I'll be right here, be on the look out, so enjoy your time with Cherry. - i pushed him towards his girlfriends direction.

I stood further away from them, looking at them chating, laughing and being cute with each other. I took a quick picture so i can tease Keith with it later.

I was looking at our surroundings, making sure that none of her dads man are here.

They were walking hand in hand, and i've being following close behind from a distance, not disturbing their 'alone time'.

•••

We've being out for about an hour and a half, and it starts getting boring.

I couldn't even really look at them after half an hour. They ARE cute together., but all this intimacy is going to make me throw up rainbows.

I was looking down at my phone and when i raised my head a little, i seen a really familiar man in a suit.

I looked at his face, and recognized one of Cherrys dads man, i've seen at their place before.

I immediately texted Keith, and looked at him, but he wasn't responding, didn't even took out his phone. I tried calling him, but nothing.

I groaned, and started running up to them.

- Sorry to ruin the mood, but we have a little company. - i grabbed his wrist as soon as i saw the man coming our way, probably trying to catch us, and make us stay until Cherrys dad arrives.
- We really need to leave. By Cherry, we'll see you tomorrow in school. - i tugges on Keiths arm and we started running away.