20. Protect You

[Hello people! Hope you're safe and sound. Thanks again for stepping into my story]

Wonwoo's Pov

The rain stopped but thunder was still roaring quietly. I ran to Soomin's to not get caught in the rain.

It was just 4:44 in the morning, the darkness still didn't go away, she was sleeping like a child, I stepped as quietly as I could.

We had no class that day but I remembered that we had to visit the police station in the morning.

I was still sleepy, I went next to her, silently put my left arm under her head, so that she could rest her head on my chest. She must be tired, not realizing that I came back.

I was sleepy, I could feel the drowsiness in my eyes, but I just couldn't sleep having her on my chest, I could never get tired of having her resting on me, just because this was my first time, a part of me felt nervous

I put out my phone and adjusted the brightness so that she wouldn't get up because of the light coming from my phone screen.

(You have missed 18 missed calls from Taehyung and Nayeon. I didn't bother to call them this early in the morning.)

I was scrolling down the messenger, I saw their texts if I had reached Soomin's or not, if she was okay or not, where was I bla bla bla. Taehyung cursed nearly 4 times in his text for me not receiving his phone.

Tae:"Dude, where the hell are you?""Why are you not receiving my call?""Are you with Soomin?""Dude, what the f**k! Where are you?""Dude, why are you not at home? I called your dad! This jerk!""Just give me her address!""Seriously! F**k you! I'm hy...

Tae:
"Dude, where the hell are you?"
"Why are you not receiving my call?"
"Are you with Soomin?"
"Dude, what the f**k! Where are you?"
"Dude, why are you not at home? I called your dad! This jerk!"
"Just give me her address!"
"Seriously! F**k you! I'm hyping up here!"
"Seriously! Just call me or at least text me when you are alive."
"You're so dead."

I replied him,
"I'm with her. Don't worry. Sorry for not reaching you soon."
He replied right back, (wait, he didn't sleep all night!)

"Thank you for ruining my sleep. I won't forgive you Jeon Wonwoo."

"Keke, alright. I'm sorry."

"What happened btw?"

"Jongshin followed her, there was another guy too. Probably taking revenge on her. They could have done something bad to her. Thankfully they couldn't."

"Thank God! What a fucking asshole! How's Soomin btw?"

"She's sleeping."

"Thank God! How's your term with her!"

"Good, I confessed."

"Wtf! How did you! You confessed to her?!"

"Well I did."

"Omg. How did you?"

"I'll tell you later. I cannot really type now."

"Why? Why? Don't tell me she's sleeping with you! Lmao, what am I even saying? Seriously?"

"I'll sleep now. See you."

"Yah, Jeon Wonwoo." I left it seen.

I went to my phone's gallery and started swiping the photos that I've taken of her secretly

(*Why am I feeling like a stalker all of a sudden? Can I just take her picture now? What if she wakes up! Nevermind, I have to.*)

I took a picture of her sleeping on my chest and set it on my phone wallpaper. My lips averted gently seeing her.

The sunlight came through the window, I placed my hand, shielding her from the light, so that she wouldn't wake up.

She squeezed on his chest after some moments, I turned my face to her, I softly greeted her,
"Good morning, Soomin."

She didn't have her sense back properly, she said with her broken morning voice,
"Good morning." And went back to sleep again. I chuckled looking at her sleeping, seemed like she had no worries at all about her life.

"I'll protect you from now on, Park Soomin." I retorted.

[That's it for today guys. Hope you enjoyed it.]