29. Resolving

[Hello world. Hope you're doing well.]

(From now to the last chapter, it'll be all Author's Pov in order to make the ending beautiful. Hope you understand. Thank you ^_^)

The cold breeze struck Wonwoo in the morning, the white curtain was blowing in the wind. He rubbed his eyes before having a look at Soomin sleeping in his arm.

He didn't know when he fell asleep last night

He didn't know when he fell asleep last night. He didn't want to remember. He stroked a soft smile at her, brushing her hair with his fingers, mumbled, "Thank You."

As they were walking to the university, Soomin broke the silence,

"Wonwoo."

"Owh?" His voice was so deep yet soft to make her smile.

"I know I'm not in the place to say this. But please have a nice talk with you dad."

He only took a glance at her.

"Wonwoo? Please! He's your father."

"Father?" He mumbled.

"I know you are hurt as well. But think about him. Is he doing well? You are the only one he has now. He's getting older, you should treat him....." She stopped as he looked at her, raising his brows.

"Wonwoo, I've never had my parents around me, they always give me excuses, I never get to see them around. It's not like they don't love me, it's like they are busy, I understand. It's always been my brothers. I feel sad too. You have your parents beside you, I know they're separated but they want you to stay with them. They love you, Wonwoo. You should have a talk with them. I don't want you to regret it in the future."

Regret, the word hit Wonwoo' heart, (Right, he doesn't want to regret.) Wonwoo squeezed her hand and nodded with a soft smile.

"I will."

He went straight home after the class and waited for his father to come. He was just awkwardly roaming around the dining and the kitchen. It's not so like him since he always just stays in his room.