AKIRA

Get to know more about AKIRA: - He is a Taurus and born in the year of Snake

- He is a Taurus and born in the year of Snake.

- He likes the colours black, green and white.

– He is half Japanese.

– He has three sisters and a brother.

– His hobbies include drawing, playing basketball, table tennis, biking and badminton.

– He is good at beatboxing.

- His favourite SHA subject is singing.

– He dreams of owning a pet snake one day.

– Akira is an Indie Filipino Actor in the Philippines and is known for starring in Sundalong Kanin (2014),
Alienasyon (2014), All of Me (2015) and 'Tol (2019).

– He has been in a couple of commercials.

– Both Akira and Colet were voted "TRASH-urer" by the SHA trainees because they are the tidiest and clean up the most after other trainees.

– Akira and Nate have been together since the very first audition.

- He is an achiever in school and recieve many awards from his school. In one of their videos, Aki is seen doing his homeworks inspite being busy in his trainings (a perfect role model indeed!)

- If he were to have a special power/ability, he wanted to be like Doctor strange - Time reverse.

- He covered the song 'Bagong simula' in his solo stage during their debut conference.

- He is the one who most likely to hit higher notes.

- He said that the local celebrity he looks up to is Mr. Gary Valenciano and KZ Tandingan. (Metrochat interview)

- He said that the local celebrities that he wants to collaborate with are Gary Valenciano and Bamboo. (Metrochat interview)

- Among the BGYO members, Akira is the one who wokes up early but he doesn't want to get up and instead he decides to just go back to sleep.

- In my opinion, Akira resembles EXO's D.O, Stray Kids' Lee know, NCT's Mark Lee (even Ms. Kring Kim - "The light" MV director said herself) and Paulo Avelino.

Akira's life motto: "Huwag kang susuko sa pangarap"

Some photos of BGYO's Akira: