Morning before🙂

I rub my eyes as I slowly turn to face my boyfriend Caleb I try not to move as it is his last day in his own bed and I don't want to wake him.  He's also going to be setting off to go to Deepwater Horizon to work at the oil rig in 2 hours.
After a couple of minutes lying there I decide to wake him up by slowly pecking him on the lips then going into a passionate kiss as I feel his strong hands wrap around my waist tightly. 

"Well hello there." Caleb groans in his sleepy voice and it sends tingles down my spine. Wow this man is attractive.

"Morning baby"
"What did I do to deserve a kiss?"
"Well it's your last couple of hours with me may as well make it worth it!"
"We shall"

Just then he flips me on my back so he is hovering over me. He slowly kisses my lips and drags his face down to my jawline then my neck leaving his mark along the way.

"As much as I am enjoying this I think you need a shower and to load the car"(sorry I can't do that stuff it makes me ✨uncomfortable✨)
"Yes your right"
"I love you" I say as I slowly sit up watching him start to undress in front of me stepping into the bathroom
"I love you too baby I'll be five minuets okay?"
"Okay I'm gonna make you breakfast"
"Thank youuuu your the best"
I giggle as I leave our room.

*Time skip* because I can.

"God I'm gonna miss you" I say as he steps out of the car.
"It's gonna fly by you won't even realise I'm gone"
"Oh I'm sure I will!"
"Ye ye I know you will no one can resist THE Caleb Holloway!"
I giggle at his comment as I totally agree with him
"Come on mate we gotta go they'll leave with out us"his friend said as he passed by us
"Oh hey love, y/n right? This one talks about you all the time!" He stated pointing at Caleb.
"Good things I hope!" I say with a laugh
"Nothing bad has ever or will come out of my mouth about you babe" he says with a wink
"Okay lovebirds come on Caleb let's go"
"I love you baby I'm gonna miss you so much, I'm gonna think about you all the time though, okay, every second of  every minuet your gonna be on my mind" he cupped my face and whipped tears falling of my face and gave me a short but loving goodbye kiss as we pulled away we rested our foreheads together.
"I love you too"
"Bye baby" he said while giving me his signature wave and walked away.

Y/n's POV
As soon as he was out of sight I got into the car and balled my eyes out, if I didn't do it now I would have done it on our weekly Skype calls. And that would have worried him.