Missing you!🙃

Caleb's POV
Im on my way to the oil rig in the helicopter with my friend Mike. He's the only one that really understands how much I'm going to miss y/n as he has his wife and daughter at home and he is also missing them like hell and he dose this on a regular basis.

"God man I just- I don't know I mean I've never really left her alone before I mean especially not for this long!"
"I know I was like that the first time I had to come out to the oil rig it was hard the first few days but then I got used to it after a week. Yeah your gonna miss her Caleb, but who wouldn't, I mean you love her and I can understand that, but you can't let love get into the way of everything. Okay?"
"Wow good speech 'dad'!" I laughed as he just gave me the most needed pep talk, I just didn't want to show it.
"Hey, come on I'm serious it will get easier, trust me, and any way you have other things to worry about likeeeee having a girlfriend and working at the oil rig is a funny thing I mean the boys will tease you allot if you know what I mean!" *wink wink*

*Time skip* because I can😌(to next day)

y/n's POV
I was on my way to Felicia's Mikes wife's house as she invited me over for dinner. She also has a daughter named Sydney she is the best child I have EVER met I love her and I hate children so that's saying something. When I got to the door I knocked 3 times. When I heard the door being unlocked I was greeted by my best friend Sydney.

"y/nnnnnn"
"Sydneyyyyy"
She swings the door wide and engulfs me with the best hug in a while.
"God I've missed you!"
"I've missed you so much y/n!"
"Hey y/n!" Felicia said from behind the door with a grin on her face.
"Hi Felicia" i pulled her into a hug and she instantly hugged back.
"Wow eheh I've missed you too"
"Well what's for dinner?"
"Spaghetti"
"Mmhhm my favourite" Sydney says licking he lips.
"Okay okay let's go"

*time skip* (your with Felicia on the sofa after Sydney's gone to bed)
It's silent not an awkward one a nice one until Felicia breaks it and says
"So how's it going without Caleb hun?"
"...well I didn't sleep that much last night because he wasn't there, but, I got enough to keep me going for the day!"
"What!...how may hours did you get y/n"
"I doesn't matter I mean I feel fine so it's not that big of a deal"
"Why?"
"Why, what?"
"Why haven't you been sleeping?"
"Well I guess I'm just scared he might get hurt or something I don't know, it worry's me..."a tear trickled down my face without me realising until Felicia whipped it away
"Come on I think you show stay here tonight you might be able to sleep a little better with company. Okay?"
"Are you sure I don't want to cause any bother"
"Don't be stupid your not any bother at all, your welcome anytime"
"Thank you"
"Sure...here" she passes me a blanket and as soon as my head hits the sofa pillow I immediately fall to sleep.