Mayday!

Caleb's POV
I was flung back and smashed into the window behind me. I stood up and looked around I made my way to Donald who was on the floor freaking out while pushing through the oil that was rushing through the pipes.

"COME ON WE NEED TO GO!"
"Ugh"Donald groaned while trying to get up

The oil settled down and it seemed okay, when a huge gust took over and everything broke apart. I look around with a ringing in my ears I was determined to help anyone I saw that needed it and as I went under more leaks were coming but there was someone on the floor with there leg trapped.

y/n's POV
"Shut it of dumbass!"I screamed at one of the men
"I AM I AM"
It seemed to have steeled when it all exploded again and the window started to smash

"Okay we need to get out of here!"
I flung the door open but no one followed me. I ran out in hopes to not get trapped in the little room.

"CALEB!"
"Oh shit were is he!"
I ran over to the boats witch took me about half an hour because of all the oil and things falling and just as I got there I saw Mike with Jimmy, Donald with a life jacket on.

"MIKE MIKE!"
He tired to see me and grabbed me by the shoulders
"y/n you need to get on the boat!"

"Wait Mike we're Caleb?"
"What he's on the boat"
"No he's NOT HES NOT THERE MIKE WERE IS CALEB?"
"I DONT KNOW DONT WORRY HELL BE HERE"
"IM GOING TO FIND HIM!"
Before anyone could protest I ran in but what i didn't know was that I might not be able to get out.

I ran into the room with the pipes as I thought I heard someone

"CALEB!"
"Y/N"
"Caleb oh boy are you okay?"
"Yes but he's not. We need to lift this so we can get him out okay?"
"Okay" I replied rapidly nodding
"Ready?"
"3...2...1"and with that we started lifting the pole together to free his leg he started screaming in pain and have never felt so much sympathy for one in my whole life.

"Hey come on keep your eyes open okay? You can do it just-"
Then he was free and Caleb picked him up and rapped on arm around his neck and I took the other. I may be small but I am one hell of a strong woman.  We were walking for what seemed like forever but when we got out we saw no boat and no one was there I started panicking. (Btw this is gonna be a little different to the film so ye just so ya know).

"Caleb were is everyone?"
"I don't know!"
"Okay I'm gonna go get a walkie talkie from the room I was in last just wait with him I love you baby I know what I'm doing!"
"Y/n please be careful!"
"Always am" I kissed him on the lips and ran towards the room I was in with the others before the explosion when I got in there was two bodies on the floor lifeless I began to cry but still looked for the walkie talkie when I going it I pressed the button over and over.

"-he-hello? Hello I n-need help"
My voice was very shaky as I was scared and crying I started to shout through the walkie when no one answered me

"HELP MAYDAY MAYDAY THERE ARE THREE OF US STUCK IN THE OIL RIG WE NEED HELP PLEASE!"

Caleb's POV
I saw a boat in the corner of my eye and started screaming

"Help! Help!" They started flashing there light as a sign that they heard me so I sat back but then I remembered y/n.

"Y/N there here!"

Y/n's POV
If you know me you know I am very claustrophobic so being in this room made me panic when I heard Caleb's voice I ran to the door but I wouldn't open

"CALEB CALEB IM STUCK!"
'What the hell do I do now?'

A/n: Sorry it took so long but as an apology I give you thissss!