Why?

y/n's POV
I sat at my desk ready for my Skype call with Caleb, I had woken up this morning really early and left Felicia's without her knowing but left her a note. It was around dinner and I had already eaten and was quite tired for a change, I couldn't wait to talk to Caleb though and knowing that I'm going to here his voice in a couple of minuets makes me so exited. God I miss him!
Then my laptop starts ringing. I immediately answer and see a fuzzy picture is Caleb.
"Hey baby"
"Heyy...I miss you!"
"I miss you too, but I'll be back before you know it"
"Ye I know I just can't wait to hug and kiss you feels like forever since I've been able to touch you"
"Awwwww dose y/n miss me!" He makes a pouting face at the camera
"Oh shut up I know you miss me too"
"Well I can't argue with you on that one. Anyway how has my favourite girl been?"
"Good I mean other than not being able to see you it's okay I guess. What about you how's it out there? Enjoying yourself?"
"Ye actually ran into Mike a few times"
"Oh ye well next time you see him tell him I said hi and tell him I've been to Felicia's."
"Will do baby!"
"What's it like there made any friends yet!"
"Oh ye ye got a few actually they all love me and you!"
"Hmmm?"
"Ye I showed them a picture of you and they all went nuts. They think your beautiful and, well I can't blame them!"
"Oh whatever"I giggle
"God I wish I could hug-" Caleb gets cut of by his door unlocking and three men walking in but when they spot me on the computer they freeze
"Ahhh so this is the famous y/n?"
"That would be me" I say proudly with a smile and a hand in the air. The three men laugh and Caleb asks them what they needed
"Oh we were just gonna say ice creams out for us all"
"And that needed three of you?"
"Well no but, oh whatever these wanted to come after I mentioned you might be on a Skype call"
I laugh as the men look at me then I go silent when Caleb looks at me and says
"Okay then baby I have to go now, but I'll call you next week same time okay and I'll text you what day I'm free" I nod
"I love you"
"I love you too babe byeee"
"Bye baby" then he ends the call I sit back in my chair and start to cry I don't actually know why, all I can say is that I miss him like hell. Even though they all say it will get easier the more it goes on it just seems to be getting harder. Why? Why can't I just let him have a nice time doing the job he has always wanted to do. I feel so useless whenever he's not around because there's not as much things to do. My eyes started getting sore so I went over to my bed and laid down and within minuets I was out.

Caleb's POV
I ended the Skype call and turned to the three men behind me.
"Well let's go then"we started walking the cafeteria
"She looks even prettier on the big screen"
"Oh shut up and keep walking" I smack him on the back of the head and we make our way to the food.