Chapter 1

"The stars are always beautiful, don't you think?" Obi-Wan whispered as he came up behind you.  You were alone for the first time in a very long time.  

"It's what I love most about flying, the view," you whispered back.  You looked out at the stars together, taking in the beauty.  "Do you think the Trade Federation will be cooperative?" you asked Obi-Wan.  

"I am not sure," he responded placing his hands on your waist lightly you.  You leaned back into his touch and placed the back of your head on his shoulder.  

The main ship of the Federation came into view slowly with the planet of Naboo making a perfect backdrop.  "Are you ready?" Obi-Wan asked with a smile.

"Not a chance, negotiating is your thing," you laughed back pushing his shoulder gently.  Obi-Wan leaned down, placing a gentle loving kiss on your forehead.  You missed his touch, it had been so long since you were able to enjoy each others company, alone.  As jedi you were not allowed to love like this, you were not allowed to form an attachments to anyone.  But you both  quickly realized that you could not fight your feelings any longer, and you gave into the temptation, of course your duties came first, but you were both so important to each other.  It was difficult, but everything you did had to be in secret, especially from your master.  

You had both sensed Master Jinn and pulled apart by the time he had entered the room.  "Obi-Wan, (Y/N)," he nodded. 

You both bowed your heads in respect, "yes master?" 

"We are about to board their ship, be ready for anything." Qui-Gon warned.