𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ; 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐒, 𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄?" The three remaining children were requested by their mother to visit the guards of the goddess and gods, their leader, Satoru Gojo the God of aplomb* sat upon his silver throne and gazed dow...

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐒, 𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄?" The three remaining children were requested by their mother to visit the guards of the goddess and gods, their leader, Satoru Gojo the God of aplomb* sat upon his silver throne and gazed down at the three goddesses.

"Where's Miss Y/N, the favourite?" He inquired half-jokingly making the rest of the guards chuckle with one another. Everyone knows about Willow's deep obsession with her daughter of magnificence. Even before the child was born, the high-goddess would brag all day and all night about how she was going to make the perfect child.

'Course Satoru felt sorry for what the Gods did after the first three.

Galane solemnly responded under her blue hooded cape. "Gone, underworld."

"The island of Willow has fallen." Zephyr hidden under her dark green caps added. "And soon will the world."

A sorcerer with short white-haired commented. "Salmon."

Sorcerers were souls born and raised as a human but are blessed with powers of certain gods they reminisce, the chances of being these blessed creatures were one out of billions. Humans were oblivious to this act and carried on as normal humans would.

Instead of 'blessed with' they could also be cursed with.

His friend next to him translated. "Exactly, I'm assuming that Willow still on the island then there's so possible way the island has fallen. She's bounded to it." She concluded.

"Not exactly Kugisaki." A spiked black-haired boy interrupted. He explained, "True the one makes the island or a place of living is bounded to that place, however, there's a possibility that the makers, in this case, Willow, must have passed down the bound and power to one of her younger offspring. Thus resulting in the youngest being trapped to power that place until strong energy conquers it."

"Sound familiar?" Satoru looked back down at the three sisters, they nodded at one another until one takes over.

"The same thing indeed sounded familiar with Y/N," Asteria confirmed with her airy joy filling the echos in the large throne room. "Our mother was too was much exhausted in spreading her pure energy throughout the island, thus resulting in Y/N being born."

"That's why we have to protect her at all costs." Zephyr finished with a more determined voice. "She's our sister and life itself."

With Y/N's presence in the underworld, and her being the vessel for the pure energy in this world. The possibility of the human and the gods' world never functioning the same. No vegetation, water, sun, everything beneficial gone. That'll most likely result in wars between humans and gods and that's the last thing anyone wants.

He's never known Y/N personally thanks to Willow shielding her away from 'dangerous men'. But from what he heard she was a good woman, a strong woman. She and Sukuna would be quite the interesting match up.

Satoru announced. "I will see what I can do. Will the three of you be able to return to the island."

"Most likely not." Zephyr shrugged. "Mother spent almost a month yelling at us. Plus she's ugly now."

The god demanded a rando guard to escort the trio to some spare rooms in his castle. Each one with through the door on his right, until Asteria stopped herself and bow down to Satoru.

"I do thank you for your service, Satoru."

"Anything and anytime Asteria." The male casually waved before she joined her sisters. Gojo sat back in his chair and smiled to himself.

"She likes me."
"It's Asteria, the airhead likes everything," Maki stated.

***

The sisters of the underworld eat away at the broken souls of this ruined place. Being banished and punished from the high-gods sent them crashing down here centuries ago, it was only a matter of time until they found out what was wiping out the humans.

Neith despised her life in the underworld, as power-hungry she is, the demon wished to reign the world above, earth.

Nox gathered as many cursed souls as she could for her dying sister Neith, that cut to her face almost killed the deadly creature. As for the darkness goddess healed her eye after a few weeks, Nox wasn't one for caring about other people's powers but even though Y/N's power won't work here, that force she used as powerful Sukuna. Zephyr and Galene noticed that too.

"What does Sukuna see in her?" Neith exclaimed lying on her stone bed hiding from the night by her cave.

The violent goddess always adored her ruler, she show him affection and praise and loyalty and everything. She assumed that the whole point of capturing Y/N was to spite against Willow and kill her child, yet she's still alive.

"..See in her? (Possibly power?)" Nox shadowed back.

Neith shrieked almost cracking her voice. "Power? I have more power than she'll ever have!" Her rising rage trembled the entire room.

The black-haired creature flinched at the thought of a spectacular idea that zapped in her mind. Her lips let out a soft chuckle into a beyond loud cackle like a witch stirring her mixing pot. This plan was filling, sensational and so much more.

"He blind by her beauty, and not my own." She manically confessed with certain uncertainty in her voice. She grinned demonically. "The worst kind of love, Philocaly... I need to show him who's truly his queen! We must kill the girl!"

"Kill the girl!" A more triumphant Nox screamed. The sister chanted those three words as the tied up broken souls shrieked and hollered through their blindfold and mouth covers.

"We must kill the girl..." Neith declared and with the flick of her finger, she beheaded those souls silently their blood-spattered onto the black stone wall and staining them for eternity.

"Kill the girl..."

* Meaning Confidence