𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ; 𝐗𝐈𝐈

⚠️ major nsfw ahead

⚠️ major nsfw ahead.
fun fact actually
cool fact, this book
and strange love
has their first nsfw scene
on the same number.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑. Expecting her nerves to trigger an aching pain in her limbs, Y/N remained lying on her bed looking out of the window seeing it's still night. However, with a rotation motion she did with her ankle and a little shake with her legs, the pain was no more. Her legs and arms were healed.

The goddess sinking back in her bed reckoned the king was the one that healed her. She was right especially when she realised Sukuna was here with her, his arm wrapped around her stomach drawing his partner close to him.

She was feeling a little flustered at the fact she was sleeping with a man, especially one of royalty, but she concealed her nervousness for another time.

Y/N couldn't help but giggle against her palm at the snores coming from the king. His hair in a rest mess as he snored softly against his rouge pillow.

Suddenly her body was pulled closer to Sukuna who opened his eyes lazily. He questioned his morning voice. "What are you laughing at?"

"Your voice cracked a little." She pointed out, the king chuckled before sitting up properly and fixed his peach colour.

He asked sincerely as Y/N sat up as well. "How are you feeling?"

"A lot better, thank you." She replied with a smile. Still, the thought of Rhysand's dead body lingered at the back of her mind.

Sukuna knew that Y/N was hurting from the deaths, let alone his servants who hasn't recovered from his stab wounds.

Her mother did a shocking job in shielding Y/N away from almost everyone, death despite not being in her words 'pure' still plays a big part in everyone's life.

She found out and went through the many things hidden from her. There was one more thing left to do.

The princess shuffled over to him gazed over at his beckoning red eyes. Without her words spilling out, the king knew exactly what she wanted. Him.

The girl sat on his lap and embraced him in a deep slow kiss. She hummed in response to his hands tracing down her lower back and massaging her thighs. That foreign sensation around her forbidden parts returned once more and this time she was ready to embrace it.

Their kiss came more needy, Y/N roamed her partner's hair making him groan against her lips. The two split apart and pressed their foreheads together.

Sukuna whispered. "You want this?"
"I just want all of you," Y/N stated not caring if she was dominant or not.

Sukuna smirked in their kiss before towering above Y/N who took off her and his clothes and without hesitation. She whimpered at his lips attacking her neck.

He asked seductively. "Y/N you don't know what you're getting into do you? Then again love is blind right?"

She was going to respond if it was for the king biting down on her sweet spot, resulting in one of many more moans. Y/N didn't even know she could make such a sinful noise, her mother would be mortified by her if she was here. As if Y/N cared at all being lost in ecstasy.

"S-Sukuna..." She murmured at Sukuna sucking her breasts, swirling his hot muscle around sensitive skin driving her insane. The king looked up and just awe at the begging expression on her face.

"Look at that beautiful face of yours." He teased hovering his smirking face. "If this how you act when playing with these... I wonder if you go insane when I touch you here?"

He spread her legs more and pointed at her throbbing pussy. The cold air mixed with the internal steam made her whimper with impatience.

Sukuna pressed on. "It's like your purity is begging to be freed. Should I?"

"Please..." She spoke in a whisper only for him to shake in his disappointing head.

Sukuna said. "No, no, no, my love. I need you to beg for me. This night is meant to mark the moment you lost purity and live freely."

He spread her folds out with two fingers and gently dragged his middle finger up, making Y/N whimper out in mercy, but the king simply shook his head in disapproval.

He of course yearned to have sex with Y/N double as much as herself, but he'd learned to suppress his desires until it drove her mad.

"Come on, gorgeous. Keep trying."

"Please!" She cried for the whole castle to hear and almost immediately Sukuna went to work. The lewd and loud moans probably could silence the whole world let alone fill a castle.

It was like he was twisting and turning her organs around and upside down. The king's tongue travelled deep inside her, Y/N's voice cracking a couple of times at the intensity, the euphoria, the everything. She felt everything in that one moment.

Her flavour was invigorating, nothing but purity as sweet as candy. Sukuna didn't even bother to tease her more, he ate away at her as if she was the only source of water for his drought.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She moaned deafeningly, trapping the king between quivering thighs. She squealed at him slapping her ass every once in a while.

Y/N felt a knot in her stomach and closed her eyes tightly the pressure grew faster and faster, her head spun almost finally reaching heaven until Sukuna boldly pulled his tongue.

Course that was only the tip of the iceberg of what she was going to experience tonight.