Compulsion {Chapter 5}

Harry sat at the table, arms crossed. It was the end of the week and he was waiting for Voldemort to walk in for breakfast and start gloating. The boy had spent a good portion of the week locked in his room thinking. Everything Voldemort has said made sense. He hated that. Why did everything have to change so much? Why could he had just stayed the same? None of these confusing thoughts. He figured the phrase 'Ignorance is Bliss' must be true because his bliss was gone. Now, he'd seen the truth and loathes admitting it. His heart twisted and pulled with betrayal. The Headmaster, a man he had looked up to was none better than the Dark Lord himself. Harry shook his head. No, at least Voldemort will tell you when he's using you. He wouldn't go behind backs and play with lives, he'll sooner end it. He absolutely hated this. Who knew if his friends were a part of it? He wanted to deny the little voice in the back of his head. Whispering that they are. They only want the Savior, the Boy-Who-Lived, not Harry.

Voldemort walked into the dining room and smirked when he saw the teen already sitting at the table. Oh, this will be the best day. To finally gain the Golden Boy on his side and away from the old coot Dumbledore. No one would be able to stop him then. The Light would surly cower without their precious Savior to help them. It would be perfect.

"So, you ready to admit you've come to the dark side?"

Harry glared at him and shook his head 'no' but his lips opened and spoke 'yes'. He slapped his hands over his mouth. What the-? Why did he say that? He hadn't meant to say that. He would never have admitted that! He turned to the very smug looking Dark Lord with a fierce glare.

"You! You bastard! What the Hell did you do to me?"

Voldemort shook his head. "Nothing bad, trust me." Harry snorted. "Just a little something to help you admit the truth."

"That is not the truth! I would never join you!"

"Even with the lies and corruption of the supposed Light?"

Harry paused. Was it really worth it? The Light was so corrupted by Dumbledore and his lies. Was it truly worth it to go back and be just a disposable pawn to the old coot? No, it wasn't but so much to join the Dark? He glanced back at Voldemort and sighed.

"No. Fine." He rubbed his eyes behind his glasses. He hoped he wasn't going to regret this. "I'll join you, but I'm not taking the Mark."

Voldemort look as gleeful as a Dark Lord could. Finally, the boy was on his side and he could finally take on the Light. No one could stop him now.

"That's fine. I wouldn't have you take the Mark anyway since you're still in Hogwarts and considering who you are. You will however have to be there for meeting with my Inner Circle, they will be the only ones who know you're on my side any other time you are to stay out of sight till we're ready to take over and for you to be shown."

Harry nodded, he could deal with that. He didn't want many people to know he'd crossed over just yet. He's still whirling over it himself, it was going to take some getting used to. Though, he was sure Voldemort would make sure he adjusted. Can't have him leave, now can we? Harry rolled his eyes at his thought. He's still a pawn either way, at least this time he's aware of it and can make his own decisions.

"Well, now that I'm officially on the Dark what do we do now?"

"Now we teach you the real dark spells. We'll work our way up to the Unforgivables." Voldemort watched his reaction. "You will have to preform Avada Kadavera at some point on a person."

He knew. The Dark Lord stood from his seat and gestured for Harry to follow. "Come, we might as well start now. The sooner you know these spells the sooner we can take over fully."

Harry stood and followed, he had to admit he was kind of excited to be learning more spells. Even if they were Dark ones.

Voldemort led him into the room they had been practicing earlier. Yes, he thought. Now I finally have the on my side, the only thing left to do it to make him mine. He's an attractive boy, intelligent and isn't afraid of me. I always get what I want. A determined glint appeared in his dark red eyes.