Compulsion {Chapter 8} Harry's back at Hogwarts

The last month had been wonderful with Voldemort. He'd learned all the Unforgiveables with the continued touches. Even if they were more determined than before and had a more profound effect on a certain area. And the touches without the spells were just as wonderful. Harry still found it cute, even if he would never say, even on pain of death, that Voldemort cuddled in his sleep. Nagini found it amusing as well. The two had gossiped about his habits during Death Eater meetings. Annoying his lover completely.

It was September first and time for Harry to leave the dusty manor he had grown to love and not only the man in it. He had come up with his cover story and was ready to leave. He had dressed in a simple pair of jeans and shirt courtesy of the house-elves. Voldemort was not going to be taking him to the train station; instead he was going to go extra early and wait to be the first on the train so no one would see him. He would imagine Ron and Hermione to be the first ones to find him and he would deal with their mountain of questions then. Until then he would sit here, try to sleep and not miss his lover. He did though. Which he did for a few hours before he was rudely awakened by a loud squeal.

"Harry! You're alive!"

He jumped awake, startled and looked to the door where his two best friends stood with a look of shock and relief.

"Uh, hey guys." Harry shifted and sat up, giving the two an awkward smile.

" 'Hey guys?' That's all you have to say after having been missing for 3 months!" Hermione shouted, glaring at Harry and hitting his shoulder.

"What do you want me to say?"

Ron huffed and sat down. "An explanation on where the Hell you've been might be nice."

"I will but when we get to Hogwarts. I don't want to have to explain it twice."

Hermione sat down next to him and looked him over. "Are you alright Harry? You're not injured are you?"

He smiled at her and shook his head. "I'm just fine. Don't worry."

"But Harry of course we worry! You went missing for 3 months!"

He shook his head and smiled again. It really was nice to be with them again even if they were on separate sides of the war now. He just hoped they were true in their worries, he didn't want them killed. Harry sat there and listened to them talk, occasionally answering questions. Thankfully no one decided to peak in on their compartment. When they finally made it to Hogsmeade station Harry was more then ready for bed. He pulled up the hood on his cloak and walked out with Ron and Hermione. The three had agreed it was for the best to prevent anyone running up and jumping Harry or start rumors. Once inside he went up to McGonagall.

"Professor?"

"You should be in the-" She paused and stared at the person before her. She tugged down the hood with a gasp. "Mr. Potter? My word, you're still alive. You. You . How-"

Harry shifted. "Can I explain to everyone all together? I'd rather not tell the story multiple times."

She nodded stiffly. "I will tell the Headmaster you're here. You can go on up to his office. The password is Sweettarts."

"Can Professor Snape be there? He was there and helped. I promise I'll explain."

The Professor gave him an odd look but agreed and left to the Great Hall while Harry made his way towards the Headmasters office. He went over his story in his head, repeating it to himself. He sat down and waited, sure enough Dumbledore, McGonagall, Snape, Ron and Hermione came walked in.