Compulsion {Chapter 12}

He turned 17 today. He was getting married today. To none other than the Dark Lord himself. He felt no sense of betrayal as he walked towards the room they had chosen to get married in. It was a small room on the top most floors in the dusty manor. It had a large window the displayed the rising sun, bare walls in warm colors with a simple sofa sitting under the window. He grinned, a pleasant warmth settling in his stomach as he walked inside to see Voldemort standing in blood red robes. His own were a royal blue the matched the stones in his ring. It was just them and the morning to witness their marriage. It was all they needed.

Blushing, Harry stood in front on his lover and staring up into the red eyes he loved so much.

"On this day, I bond myself to thee with the most honorable intentions." Voldemort leered at his soon to be husband and Harry could see the 'honorable intentions'. He shivered at the tingle that ran down his back.

Voldemort continued. "Harry James Potter, I bond myself willingly and solely to you. To lead myself astray I forfeit my life and magic. This bond is for life as is my love. I accept this bond and union, so mote it be." On his finger, a plain silver ring sat when a small light shined over the surface. An etching of two circles interconnected appeared on the center of the ring.

Harry smiled at it and repeated the words. "On this day, I bond myself to thee with the most honorable intentions." He grinned up at his husband. "Tom Marvolo Riddle," Voldemort scowled, "I bond myself willingly and solely to you. To lead myself astray I forfeit my life and magic. This bond is for life as is my love. I accept this bond and union, so mote it be."

The same etching appeared on his own ring. He grinned, beyond happy that he was now married to this man. Voldemort leaned down and kissed his husband, sealing the bond. Harry leaned up and wrapped his arms around his husband's neck. Voldemort hands held his hips, holding their bodies close. Letting go, they moved themselves into their bedroom.

Harry felt an overwhelming sense of anticipation as he lay on the bed. Soon, any and all feeling left him but pleasure. He felt nothing but fingers and lips on his body as it shook from the shocks and sensations. It was the most amazing feeling, being loved and treated like this from his husband. The pain was nothing when he felt that irresistible pleasure as his lover thrust inside. All thought he had left him. His mind went blank and all that was there were the white sparks of hot pleasure that filled his rocking body. Much too soon, it was all over in the piercing shots of breath stopping feeling that went down his spine and all through his body. He lay panting for air beneath the body of his love. He turned on his side and cuddled up the warm body next to him, a giddy smile on his face.

He had never been happier than he was now as having himself taken for the first time.

. . : . . : . .

A week later that happiness exceeds itself.

He was sitting at breakfast like any day when his husband came into the room with a velvet box and set in down in front of him. Confused, Harry looked up at the man.

"What's this?"

"Open it."

Harry rolled his eyes. Pushing his plate away, he pulled the box close and opened it. Confused more than before as he gazed at the clear vial with light purple liquid inside. He looked over to his lover. "What's this? I thought you said you wouldn't put more potions in my tea anymore."