The Answer

Rex looks at your blushing face completely caught off guard but chuckled nonetheless at the question. "Yes we do, actually it can be quite frustrating to be honest," Rex answered honestly and your blush only increased if that was even possible. 

"Well I just know Kaminoan's are all about efficiency and I wasn't sure if that was something that would make the cut," you tried to explain your thought process to justify the inappropriate question. "Think about it though, if they removed our testosterone, which gives us our sex drive, that would also take away our aggression, so it wouldn't make much sense," Rex further explains. 

"Yeah I guess that makes sense, but if you're always with your brothers how do you... you know? If you are?" "Well we do go to the bathroom by ourselves," Rex says giving you a wink. "What about you Jedi? Are you celibate?" Rex asks. You chuckle and your blush subsiding to some degree and then you reply "well not exactly, we can do it, but I don't know of too many who actually do. But I guess it's called a private life for a reason you know?" 

"That is also true... Have you ever...?" his voice trailed off avoiding eye contact and rubbing the back of his head. Your blush returns full force and not sure if he meant sex or just masturbation and you didn't want to ask. So you just shake your head no and ask him "have you?" 

You could tell Rex was visibly getting nervous now by the way he blushed, perhaps he didn't want to tell you the answer. "I actually have never had sex with anyone, just never had the chance. Don't get me wrong though there have been plenty of women I would have, but either they're not interested in clones or I never got close enough to them," he avoids eye contact while telling you. "Actually captain I've never had a chance to get close to anyone and even if I did I'm sure I wouldn't hear the end of it from Shaak Ti," you chuckle slightly.

Your nervousness slowly subsiding the more you get to know the captain. He makes you feel warm with the way he's been engaging you, at home even. That feeling wouldn't last for long though as the ship continues to plummet into colder and colder temperatures, it's now starting to get to you and you shiver. 

"I'm sorry I couldn't get the generator running the heat," the captain apologizes watching a shiver rake through your body. "It's not your fault it's the stupid design of these ships, they weren't made for long term use or this kind of climate," you state gesturing to the ship. 

"This may be overstepping your boundaries miss, but I can get close to you and we can use both sets of blankets and sheets together. This would also help us keep warm with our body heat combined," Rex says nervously. You were kind of embarrassed at the idea, but you knew it was just for survival right?

"Actually captain, I think it's going to be necessary if we don't want to freeze to death," you then scoot over on your bunk to make room for Rex. He then grabs the blanket and sheet from the top bunk and wraps it around you before sitting next to you on the bench under the blankets. You could instantly feel the heat emanating from his body. How is he so much warmer than you? You didn't know and didn't care, but you had to admit you really wanted to snuggle right up to the warm trooper. However you did not want to overstep this already wonderful invitation. 

A yawn instinctively spills out of your mouth and then you hear Rex follow up with a yawn of his own. Then it hit you, you would have to sleep together, next to a man, what if he has a wet dream or gets morning wood?! I don't know what to do! You were petrified all of a sudden, you've never slept with anyone let alone the opposite sex. 

Then Rex interrupted your thoughts "are you almost ready for bed miss?" your voice cracks slightly "I am, but like what's the sleeping arrangements like? I... This is new for me," you look away blushing. "Don't worry (f/n) I'm not going to try anything and I'm pretty sure Shaak Ti would have my head on a platter if I did," he chuckles and sees that your worry has not subsided. "Well if it makes you feel any better I... This is also new for me," Rex states slightly embarrassed at that fact. 

You forgot about the fact he's never slept with someone, in any regards. Also seeing how great of a soldier he was you do doubt that he would try anything, but maybe you wanted him to. After all he's very respectful, honest and not to mention well built. 

"Okay, if we're going to sleep though I would like the wall side, is that acceptable," you state plainly knowing you didn't have a choice sleeping next to this man. "Very well, I will take the edge then," Rex replies. 

You both take your respective spots and lie back to back to each other. You had such a hard time concentrating to try to sleep. Most of your thoughts were of how you had the chance to experience a man for the first time and yet you were doing nothing about it.

Do you want to fuck him or not?! If so stop being chicken shit about it and just ask if he wants to! Stars, he feels so warm! Imagine what that cock must feel like, I bet it's almost hot to the touch. Stop it! This is so wrong, a padawan and a clone captain! They'd have him for abuse of power, but maybe not if I'm the one to engage it. Shaak Ti would highly disapprove, but it might be worth it.