Chapter 3: The Trio Fools

Quix speeds his way through Arc City to stop a getaway driver who just recently robbed a city bank hours ago, and stole thousands of dollars in a duffle bag. Two cop cars are on a goose chase to stop them and take back the cities money.

One robber sitting on the passengers seat peaks out the window and shoots several rounds at the closest police car, popping the tire, causing the vehicle to flip on its side, sliding across the road. As it did the other police car that was following, rams into the vehicle and couldn't avoid the crash.

"Aaron, you sure don't need my help?"

"Nah, it's just your old typical bank robber," Eon chuckled,"they shouldn't be too much trouble."

Quix passes by the wrecked cop cars, but sees the getaway car ahead. With the obvious choice, he chose to save the injured officers instead.

With karma on the getaway drivers side, all four tires suddenly pop. As they slid scraping the metals on their car, both sides of the turning lanes were squads of police officers surrounding them.

The two robbers put their hands in air and so they were arrested, handing the city money to the police. Eon placed the injured officers in another officer arms and tells them they need medical attention. From the officers eyes, Eon vanishes in thin air, disappearing like a ghost.

"Alright, Alex I'm coming back to the lab." Quix said, speeding his way back, away from the scene,"Oh, hey how is Dolion doing?"

"I haven't gotten an answer from him yet," Alex answered back,"he told me he was looking into a tourist cave near the mountains because of some rumor. I tried contacting him, but I think he went deep down into the caves and probably blocked our signal from each other."

"A tourist cave in the mountains?" Aaron questioned,"You know for someone like Dolion who can change his size, he's definitely not the right person to even suggest going there. I mean for all we know he could accidentally bring the whole structure down with him."

"And that is why I'm going. You just come back to the lab and stay put. I think you did enough for the day; you should relax." Alex said, as he puts on his metal suit.

Alex is all geared up and starts heading to the roof of the lab. He opens the hatchet door and walks to the helipad and he uses his meta abilities to launch himself up to the sky. As Aaron is running and looks up to see Alex flying his way across the city, heading towards the mountains.

"As if I'm gonna stay put and miss all the fun." Aaron mumbled to himself, turning around following Alex's trail.

After some time flying, Alex slowly descends down near the old mine. The moment he did, he saw recognizable footprints and his eyes followed where it lead. To his surprise he found somebody who is not suppose to there.

"You just couldn't resist can you?"

"Ha! No." Aaron chuckled, juggling with small pebbles.

Aaron gets up from sitting on old wood that was left behind and the two hero's gaze's at the dark tunnel wondering what could be lurking inside.

"Ladies first." Alex said, bowing like a gentlemen.

"Shut up." Aaron scoffed, walking into the dark mine following the rails.

Alex chuckled and followed, also gesturing the palm of his hands to give them some light as they walk. They continued going down the rails as they walk into spider webs and nasty insects.