33- ℜ𝔢𝔤𝔯𝔢𝔱

♞𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎♞

♞𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐎♞

I was stressed out of my mind. I made the mistake of trusting someone who could potentially harm my family.

Everyone was discussing what we should do about Scarlette some people even reccomended locking her up in the basement till she tells us what we need to find Dante.

I had no objections I have been searching for Dante along with Chris for centuries.

"Yall really trusted her, how stupid can you be", Lennox says disgust laced in his voice.

I gave him a sharp glare that shuts him up because sometimes he forgets hes talking to the leader of the Italian mafia.

Lennox Is Yvettes brother they were both really close with the twins. Both Scarlette and Dante. They seem pretty hurt by Scarlettes betrayal and were even more hurt back when Dante was kidnapped.

I hear the other adults arguing about what to do with Scarlette while my brothers and I including our cousins are thrown into deep thought.

Luca is crying while Alessia comforts him and Chris looks sick. Jace is crushed while Xavier is still seething with anger.

Dantes kidnapping was a hard topic for any of us to remember or talk about.

"What if she runs away and tries to escape?", Antonio suddenly asks.

Why didnt we think of that. Our chance to find Dante would be gone forever if shes gone.

Everyone stops moving and gets quiet.

"That bitch wouldn't dare", Alessia suddenly says.

I frown at her calling Scarlette a bitch then I remember that she helped our biggest enemy.

Suddenly as if on cue the front window shatters. followed by screams, We all get down and under the dining table for caution.

No doubt this must be Scarlettes doing.

We wait for it to have quieted down listening for any threats.

We all get up the younger cousins scared with wide eyes. Scarlette will pay for this especially since I'm leader of the Italian Mafia I have connections everywhere.

We all sit back in our seats shaken up, then I see Chris by the window already investigating hes best at investigating mostly because he always helps me investigate cases since that's his main role in our mafia gang.

He comes back to the table with a large rock with what looks like a note attached to it.

"Shes gone", he says through gritted teeth placing the large rock with a thud.

I feel my heart drop and I bang my fists on the table. A string of curses come from Luca along with Xavier.

"Wait- wait what's on the note", I ask not jumping to any conclusions yet.