Searching for Six

It was locked.

Shit, shit, shit. Mono needed to get through those doors to get to Six, he was so close. Too close. He needed to either find a key, or another way around, one of those options seemed easier to Mono. Find another way it is.

Mono placed his hands back atop the glass head that was keeping his hidden. He turned his head around, there was another hallway down to his right. He gripped onto the mask, even tighter, carefully watching his steps now heading over to the other hallway.

Mono felt the cold, damp, sweat start to drip down his forehead, not helping with the disgusting scent in the mask, he couldn't wait to take that thing off. Mono treaded closer and closer to the other hallway, where there were little to none of the students, from there he would take another right and find his way around to Six, wherever she could be.

Mono glanced up a bit, only to get greeted with a strong kick in the head by one of the students. He tried to catch himself before falling, but the force of the kick was too strong and Mono slammed into the wall. Crap no, please. Mono moved his hand up the mask, which was somehow still in one piece, or at least he thought. Mono grazed his hand up the head to feel a good chunk missing from the side. He covered it with his hand the best he could and sprinted out of there, hoping nobody had seen that.

Mono ran out from there, his feet slamming against the cold floor, one after another. Please don't fall, please don't run into anyone. Mono made it passed the crazy cafeteria, shifting his body and sprinting right as fast as he could. He looked behind, and all around him while he ran to make sure there was nothing near, he slipped the head off from his, letting out a big sigh, finally being able to breath. He kept the head clutched in right arm by his side as he ran, just incase.

He ran, not knowing where he was heading, but he needed to find a way to make another right, to get into the hallway Six was at. God, this place is like a maze. Mono started to slow down, all the doors on the right side of the hall where closed, and he assumed they wouldn't help him anyway, only slow him down.

Mono looked ahead into the distance. Mono figured his luck was kicking in, there, just up ahead, was a 4 ways of halls, giving him the option to go either straight, left, or right. YES I'M SO CLOSE. Mono picked up his pace, now full on sprinting over to the halls. Mono slowed down and hid behind the closest wall right before turning right, just incase there was someone coming, but luckily, there wasn't. Mono smiled. I'm almost there, Six.. please be okay.

Mono ran the turn, almost falling on top of the head that was still being held in his arm, but he ignored the almost trip and continued forward, going faster and faster with every step. She's got to be around here somewhere, anywhere. Mono was blindly running around now. He needed a hint, he needed another scream, he needed anything. Then he heard something. More laughing.

Mono looked down to see two of the students heading his way, Mono quickly ducked behind some lockers instead of putting on the mask, he watched over as the two kids, who were looking at each other not paying attention, both turned into one of the rooms left of them, their laughing growing louder as they walked in the room. Mono could see one of them holding something in their small hands, but he couldn't make out exactly what it was but it appeared sharp. That must be where Six is.

Mono jumped out from his hiding spot, running up to the door. He pushed and pulled on it, but nothing. Those little bitches locked the door from the inside.

He then made-out the sound of keys opening a door. He flipped his head over to see the teacher unlocking the doors that lead to the cafeteria, the same door he had wanted through only a little bit ago. He sprinted back into the same hiding spot, right as the teacher opened up the doors and bent through, and she walked straight.