001

You were currently on a trip to Manchester for a couple days, as you had some deals you needed to get done.

Your manager booked you a tour of the Etihad, true to told you had no idea why, you knew she was a football fan, and probably used this to her advantage.

You got told to dress fancy, but the only thing you had was a dress white ruched drawstring dress, with a denim jacket as you knew you would

You ended up talking a Uber to the Ethihad, as you were too lazy to walk it, even though it was only like a 10 minute drive.

"so you gonna tell me why you decided on putting me of a tour of the Ethihad?" you asked as soon as you saw your manager "your gonna vlog which means football fans are gonna see it, and think oh wow Football let's watch, it's gonna bring you some more views" she said which you nodded your head

You started up on the video, you got taken around the stadium, you saw the pitches, media room, the home and away changing rooms, the trophy cabinet, and taken around some other places.

You ended up getting a toilet break, but you never needed, so you decided on going on tiktok, and finding a dance

"Someone needs to take tiktok away from you it's an obsession" Kate your manager said "i know it's a obsession which i don't really care about" you said finishing up the dance and turning to your manager and smiling at her "oh i'm getting a call, you will be ok by yourself for a minute right?" she asked "yes i'm not a two year ago" you said rolling your eyes

Once she's walked away you were startle by another voice "you had some moves there" the guy said "thank you i think i was born to be a dancer but never happened" you said which caused the boy to chuckle "i'm guessing you don't live round here you had a accent" he said "your right i was born in Belfast and thankfully the accent had stuck with me only been in England for about a year" you don't know why you were being so open about your live to a guy you didn't know and wouldn't ever know "i better getting going it was nice to meet you.." "Olivia" you said "yes well nice to meet you Olivia who knows our worlds might collide again" he heard "oh i'm Phil by the way incase you were i don't know wondering" he said before walking away.

Once he was out of eye shot you made your way back over to your manager who by the look of it just finished up the call.

"i'm so sorry i got to now, there's a issue at the office and i'm needed you will be fine to stay on your own right? get more content?" She asked "yeah yeah sure on you go i'll let you know when i'm done with the video" you said putting up your thumbs up, before she gave you and hug and said her goodbyes.

You were now more forced to join in with the group, and interact with people more, honestly you were not listening at one point and the next thing you know, you were in a line of something.

"wow imagine seeing you here" you heard a familiar voice from before say "oh hey again, what are you even doing here anyways?" you asked "i'm part of the tour if that makes sense basically i'm a footballer for Man City and got asked to do this" he explained "oh wow that's cool" you said smiling

You guys had talked for a little longer before it was time to move on, he ended up asking for your number, knowing he might not ever see you again and he would hate himself if that happened, you kindly gave him your number and said to text at anytime, and you were weird and always fell asleep at like 6am.

Once you got back to your hotel you started up editing the video, you had plans for the next week and knew they would be your only free time, until you wanted to do it during some breaks you had a been stressed about it.

You always had to have background voice even if you were not listening to it, you had on friends in the background, honestly the amount of times you had watched it, you could predict the next line.

You took a couple breaks getting pretty bored and at one point you made a paper airplane, and coloured it in, and sent a photo of it into your family what's app group to show how you were killing adult hood.

I've finally gotten around to rewriting this story, bruh seeing how much people have read this story makes me want to cry i was so shocked