015

You were currently on your way to the Manchester training centre, as Phil made you come so he could show off your baby boy.

He was still very excited about your boy, you could tell he didn't want to go back to training but you forced him to go back.

You car got shipped to Manchester, because you needed a car for driving around. Your parents have been to see him, and so had Phil's.

You had announced him to Instagram and there has been a lot of positivity but there still has been a lot of negativity, mostly from 13 year old girls annoyed they couldn't have Phil and Phil's baby.

You had just arrived at the training ground, so you grabbed his pram and set it up before putting him in and making your way inside.

When you got to the reception you recognised the women as you had met her a few times, at the games, or when picking Phil up.

"hey Louise" you said "oh hey is this the little guy?
You: yeah you want to hold him?" she said pointing to your son "you don't mind do you?" she asked "of course not on you go" you said

She came around the desk and held your boy, "oh wow he's adorable" she said "yeah feels like he's already growing up" you said "it's always feels like that my oldest just turned a teenager and oh my god now he doesn't seem to need me anymore, like he always needed me for something like helping him walk, cooking for him, helping with his homework but now he brushes me off" he said you could see the tears starting to brim in her eyes "come on teenagers always need there mums he will come around, i know i was like that with my mum, but soon enough he will realise crap i don't have my mum, i know that's what i felt like when i moved to Manchester" you said "yeah hopefully I guess I've still my another two to worry about"

After talking to Louise for a bit longer, you went through to the canteen.

"huh is there anything I would eat? No" you said seeing no vegan options "hey you are here" Phil said before turning to his son "well it would be embarrassing if I just turned up" you said "this is moments I can't stand you" he said rolling his eyes at you "HAHA what make you think I can stand you exactly" you said "the boys are outside ready to met the baby" Phil said

You made your way outside, when Phil teammates noticed the three of you the attention was on you guys.

"yes I know it's really me in the flesh" you said pointing at yourself "I told you that you need to stop doing that" Phil said looking at you "but it's fun I've said it for a good month now it can't just turn off like that" you said making eye contact.

Soon enough all the boy crowned round Phil could was holding your baby, but also keeping a distance not to scare your baby.

"what's his name?" Ferran Torres asked "Phil Jr" Phil said liking his own name "oh..... cool" he sounded very unconvinced "oh god no he's joking I would have killed him if he called him that is real name is drum roll please" you said

There was a very weak drum roll, you rolled your eyes then cut it off

"Theo I know it's a boring name but we don't care if your not happy bring it up later or never cause i won't listen because it's already confirmed his name and it would take such a long time to change" you said "and because we won't be caring about your options ok any questions?" Phil added on before letting people ask you questions "why was he not aloud to be called Phil Jr" Kyle asked "why would you want a baby to be called after you like would you like it if we called him Olivia Jr? Exactly what I thought, and reminder don't ask dumb questions thinking before you ask" you said jokingly rolling your eyes at Kyle "when's the second baby?"
Gabriel Jesus asked you "good question but when you live with two baby it's hard you know" you said
"your younger than me" Phil pointed out "exactly so I should be the childish one but that's you" you both knew you were childish even still having a kid you guys were still childish.

After a few more questions you were heading home, as you had a YouTube video to upload, it was the story about Luke and a insight about what your journey was like.

When it was uploaded you saw a ton of positivity about how you had matured a lot, how pregnancy had given you a glow and have you and Phil would be amazing parents.