002

You had arrived back in London late evening on Monday, after your little break to Manchester.

You got back to your apartment which you shared with your room mate Flossie, but you both had been looking at different apartments, as your stay was coming to a end, you had the apartment for a like a year and 2 months, and since that was coming to a end you had got a new apartment, it was in Manchester that was kind of mostly why you went to Manchester.

Since Flossie was away seeing her family, you had made some plans, you were running late, and decided on taking the tube knowing at lunch the roads would be packed and it would make you even later.

"hey guys i'm so so so sorry i'm late, i had a late night last night i didn't arrived back to London until passed midnight, it was just a mess" you said apologising to the girls "hey we can't say much we were all late" Leigh Anne said which made you feel better "so are we heading in cause right now a the Nando coke is calling my name" Jade said causing you guys to laugh "yes let's go, i need a pee" Perrie said.

You made your way into Nando's, it was pretty busy for lunch time, but you still managed to get a seat, you ended up with a peri peri wrap which is of course vegan.

You make your way to Nando's. You ordered peri peri which is a wrap that is vegan since your vegan, you also got a coke.

"so what's new with you? Jade asked you "i'm moving to Manchester in a couple weeks, get my keys in a week and a half then i should been fully moved in, in like 3 weeks" you said "oh you know what that calls for house party" Perrie said doing Jazz hands, which immediately caused you to shake your head "no you know i hate house party, it's a excuse for people to mess up your house, and say it's cause of the drinking" you said "we will fight you on this" Leigh Anne said

Once you finished up your meal, you headed to the boots which was like a five minute walk, you had finished up with some of your products and didn't even realise

"how can you not realise your running out of products and need more?" Perrie asked "because i kept putting it off i was like 'oh i need more whatever it's fine i'm in Manchester i'll get more when i'm there' and yeah that never happened" you shrugged picking up more stuff you didn't need.

After that you went around the shops for a bit longer until you headed back to your apartment to get ready for the night out.

^This is what you looked like^

After that you headed back and met up with the girls.

"oh my god we are in the VIP booth, i feel rich" you said causing Perrie laugh "as you should" she said back

You guys took some photos now, just incase you got to drunk and forgot to do it later on, and plus you would most likely forget to do so, as you had the worst memory ever.

Perrie grabbed your hand and introduce you to some people you knew you would never see again.

"ok since i decided to be well behaved and let you introduce me to people i will never see again can i go get drunk?" you asked as if Perrie was your mum "sure but don't get too drunk, and don't get drunk enough that you will get kicked out" Perrie said reminding you not to start anything that would get you kicked out, not that you would you can't even do karate without tripping yourself up and landing face first on the mat.

You make your way to the bar and ordered a pornstar martini, and maybe a couple more after that, and maybe some even stronger ones.

After being in the club for another hour you made your way back to your apartment, and decided to do a good thing and take your makeup off, rather than being annoyed you had spots because you didn't take your makeup off.

You know i gonna add little mix into this