006

You were too busy staring at the wall you didn't heard your phone, until you heard the ringer of your phone going off.

"hello?" you asked a soon as the call connected "hey" he said "are you free? I need to speak to you about something quite important?" you asked hoping he had some free time "yeh, i've got a match that i need to be at in a hour it's not gonna take to long is it?" he asked "no it shouldn't be too long" you said "great i'll be a couple minutes" he said before ending the call

You were watching tv until there was a knock on the door, you got up to reveal Phil.

"hey thanks for coming" you said giving him a hug before walking into the living room "yeh it's fine i have some news as well" he said which caused you to lifted your eyebrow "so like how are we gonna do this?" he asked "why don't we just say it at the count of three?" you suggested which caused Phil to nod his head

You started the count to three "i'm pregnant" you said in a small voice while you heard Phil "i got a girlfriend" he said "you've got a girlfriend? wow so at least i now know that our dates meant nothing to you always good to know" you snapped "you know i'm gonna need you to leave we can talk about the baby a different time i just don't really want to be in the same room as you" you said standing up and leading him out of the house "i am really sorry" Phil said before you shut the house, you rubbed your face before making your way back into the living room, where you sat thinking about everything that just happened.

You grabbed your phone and phoned Perrie, when they answered it was a voice you didn't recognise.

"hello" they said "hi is Perrie there?" you asked "no she's got a meeting i can take a message for her?" they asked "yeah sure can you stay Olivia phoned and it went bad" you said "sure, she's should only be maybe another half a hour if that" they said "ok great thanks" you said before hanging up

You put your phone down and got on with cleaning your house to get your mind of him who shouldn't be named, until you heard your phone ring

"hey i'm so sorry i was in a meeting and didn't have my phone on me" Perrie apologised "don't be silly it wasn't your fault the person on the phone was very helpful" you said "i'll be sure to tell Alex that, anyways moving on how did it go bad?" she asked "he told me he had a girlfriend, i have no idea how he managed to fit it in i mean he has a football schedule, why also going on dates with me, probably once he was finished the date when on another one with her" you said "i'm really sorry babes" Perrie said "it's fine i'm so done with footballers, and maybe even dating" you said fed up of always getting your heart broken "your still really young you don't mean that you got haven't met the right boy yet" she said "maybe your right"

You spoke to Perrie for a bit longer until you needed to finished editing your video so you could post it tomorrow.

After it was finished you headed to bed and fell asleep pretty soon.