‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ part one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

fionas pov:

"i'm gonna get the new charli drink guys, it's gonna be great!" i hear weston announce from the passenger seat.

"it's probably gonna suck ass to be honest, i'm just gonna get a chai tea latte i think." i say, scrolling through twitter.

i'm currently in the car with my two closest friends, weston and kalynn. every thursday we decide to go somewhere, like a fast food place or a park, and this time we chose starbucks, for some reason.

we pull up to the starbucks parking lot, and kalynn gets out of the car to pick up the drinks.

"someone dmed and followed me on twitter just now," i say as i read the notification on my phone, "their username is 'karljacobs_'

"karl jacobs? he's on the dream smp AND he's on the mr beast team!" weston exclaims.

"oh damn- why would he dm me then?" as i go to check the dm, kalynn comes back to the car.

"what's going on here?" she says as she closes the car door.

"karl jacobs dmed me on twitter- here's what he said. 'hey, i noticed you're a small streamer and you're friends with weston and kalynn! maybe wanna play phasmophobia with me and my friend tonight on stream? sorry it's short notice haha!"

i'm speechless. a huge streamer like this is asking ME to be in stream with him?

"fiona this is huge! you'll gain so many viewers and you can make so many friends! you gotta accept it." kalynn says.

"of course i'm gonna accept it! in fact i'm gonna write back right now! oh, by the way, thanks for the drink kalynn!" i exclaim as i begin to type out my response.

@fionaislost: 'hi! thanks for asking me! i'd love to join in, just let me know what time! i'm in pacific time btw :)'

"aaaaand send! okay, hopefully he doesn't think i'm weird- i'm really excited to be honest!"

weston suddenly gets a notification from his phone.

"oh wow, he invited me too. i'm not sure if i can make it though,'weston exclaims."

"what time is it?" kalynn asks.

"eight o' clock tonight is what karl just said," i respond.

"i can take your spot, weston, if you want," kalynn says.

"i mean- sure. i'll tell karl and ask if it's okay.

a few minutes pass by and karl says that it's fine. he asks for me and kalynn's discord tags and then he adds us on discord.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

a few hours pass and it's about 7:45pm. i join a call with karl, kalynn, and another person.

"hey guys! it's fiona!"

"heyyyy!"says kalynn.

"hi fiona!" says karl.

"hey fiona, i'm alex but you should call me quackity." an unfamiliar voice says.

"got it! thanks for inviting me to play by the way! if it's okay i'm gonna start streaming now!"i say, getting ready to start streaming.

"sure thing. alex, you can start streaming too." karl tells us.

i set up the 'starting soon' screen and pull up phasmophobia. after everyone greets their stream, we start to play.

"i'll get the emf reader guys,"i say, walking over to the equipment.

"woah, woah, personal space, fiona!"quackity says with a joking tone, and i can't help but laugh a little.

we play for a few minutes, and i die first.

"NOOO FIONA IS DYING!!!"i hear karl yell faintly, as the ghost kills me.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

we play for about two more hours, then we all end our streams. afterwards, i get tons of new followers and i also get a dm from quackity.

quackity: hey fiona! phasmophobia was really fun :D

fionaa: yea it totally was! it sucked that i died first tho :/

quackity: lmfao you gotta admit it was kinda funny tho!!!

fionaa: was not >:(

quackity: whatever, also, we should totally talk more, i mean i feel like our humor is similar in a way, yk?

fionaa: yea we should totally b friends! :)

quackity: yeah, so what games do you normally play?

fionaa: the basics- minecraft, phasmophobia, and a bit of animal crossing

quackity: oh that's cool, i play some of the same games! maybe we could stream minecraft together this weekend? i was planning a fun video for it

fionaa: sure! i have nothing to do this weekend lmao, so that would be perfect

quackity: actually do you maybe wanna hop on call and talk about it? tbh im too lazy to type it out and i'd rather just talk it out yk?

fionaa: oh of course! lemme just get my headset on and stuff

i notice how nervous i am to get on call. but why? i've done one on one calls with new people before, why is this one any different? i tell myself that it's just the shock of all this new recognition, and press the call button.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆