‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ part five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

pt 5

i wake up to sunlight shining through my curtains. i sit up to get some water, then remember. i quickly reach from my phone. i'm still on facetime, and all i can see on the screen is quackity's ceiling. he must still be asleep. i quietly get out of bed and walk into the kitchen. as i'm pouring my frosted flakes into a bowl, i see movement on my phone screen. i see quackity reach for his phone, and wave at the camera. i wave back, now getting milk for my cereal. i remember last night pretty clearly. the flirting, the teasing, the whole thing.

"hey im sorry for flirting last night, i was really tired." I said awkwardly.

"it's fine, don't worry about it. i kinda liked it anyway." he says quietly.

i smile, and sit down to eat my breakfast. "yeah, it was fun i guess."

"you're harsh!" he says, taking a drink of water. "so stream in a few hours?"

"sure, works for me." i say, taking a bite of my cereal.

we talk for about 10 more minutes, before ending the call. i go to take a shower then go out to get some coffee.

i arrive at the starbuck drive thru, just getting a cold brew. it'll hopefully get me energized enough for the special stream today. i pay for the drink, and drive to a nearby parking lot to sit and drink for awhile.

i stop drinking my coffee that probably had more sugar than it's supposed to have, and drive home.

as i go inside my house, i get ready and put some makeup up for the stream. i check the time. about 10 minutes before we start. i ring up quackity on discord to get things set up beforehand.

"so you can start streaming now so the notifications go out, then once people are in both of our streams, we can start. i'll give you the ip, here." he says. he sends me the ip address for the server on discord, then i put it in and start streaming.

fionaislost is now streaming:

PROXIMITY MOD BUT IN MINECRAFT (w/ quackity)

once we start our streams, we start the actual game. it's pretty funny, too. most of the time, quackity was dying while i was trying to get materials. he then looks at my minecraft skin.

"oh my- fiona your minecraft skin!" he starts laughing and his minecraft character runs toward me. "you're so ugly just look at you!"

i know he's talking about my minecraft skin, but i have a good comeback. "that's weird, that's not what you said last night.."

he doesn't say anything at first. "that was good, not gonna lie."

i laugh, then look at my chat. they didn't seem to like that joke. whatever, it was a joke anyway, i didn't mean it seriously.

"i mean, don't act like you didn't say things like that too, fiona." he says, less entergetic than usual on stream. my face gets red.

"oh, you're funny! you're really funny!" i say, killing him in the game.

"HEY! I WAS JOKING! NOW I HAVE TO GET ALL MY STUFF BACK!"

he respawns all the way back where we started, so now i cant hear him. i decide to talk to chat for a while.

"that was all jokes, chat! don't get excited. or sad. or whatever." i say, people are still asking about it. i make a nether portal, and about 5 minutes into the nether, i fall into lava and lose all my stuff. great.

right when i spawn, i hear quackity faintly talking to chat about the jokes we made.

"hey!" i say into my mic, hoping he can hear me. "i can hear you now! don't say anything stupid!"

"i wasn't saying anything bad!" he explains, getting very defensive.

"you haven't even moved from spawn! you've just been sitting here doing nothing."

we laugh about it and carry on with the stream.

i get a dono of 5 dollars. "hey fiona! you should check twitter, people are upset at you." the robotic voice of the donation says.

"check twitter? why would anyone be upset?"

i decide to look on twitter and see 'FIONAISLOST' trending worldwide. there's also a description which reads "Streamer FionaIsLost has fans concerned after making flirty jokes on stream with streamer QuackityHQ, in which fans are saying he looked uncomfortable."

"i'm getting cancelled?" i say out loud. quackity can hear me.

"my chat is telling me to check twitter, too." he says, sounding a bit concerned.

i click on the trending topic, and see a clip of me and quackity making those jokes from earlier about last night. didn't i clear up that they were jokes? i better say something good.

"guys, me and quackity already cleared this up! they were jokes and meant absolutely nothing. if you're gonna clip that, at least include the part where we laugh about it."

"good way to say it!" i hear in the distance. i see quackity's minecraft character running from a group of zombies.

we play and laugh for a bit more, then decide to end the stream.

"thanks so much for watching the stream everyone! this was so fun! i think im gonna raid... karl! i'm gonna raid karl!" i say, ending the stream and sighing.

i lean back in my chair. i can't believe people are canceling me. i go onto twitter and address what happened.

@fionaislost:

hey everyone! i know some people are upset, confused, excited, etc about the jokes me and quackity were making on stream! i just wanted to clear up that these were jokes and meant absolutely nothing. me and quackity both laughed about it and we both agree that these jokes don't extend past what they really are. JOKES!!! please don't harass me or quackity about this, it's really not a big deal!

╰──>@quackityhq: yes! thanks for clearing it up :)

╰──> @quackitystan1234: he was obviously uncomfortable with what you said. you're a weirdo.

╰──>@emilyislost: it's ok fiona! we understand <3

so many people are taking this too far. some are even sending me death threats. this is all my fault. i realize my eyes getting watery. that's stupid. i shouldn't be crying, it's not even a big deal. it will all be fine, there will always be haters, but most will probably understand. did the jokes go to far? should i call quackity about it? probably.

i go into the facetime app and call him. he ended his stream, so he should be free.

"hey, fiona. you okay? people on twitter are being really harsh." quackity says after answering the facetime.

i nod, biting my bottom lip subconsciously. he can tell i'm upset, he looks pretty concerned.

"you know, it doesn't matter what the people against you think. as long as there are people who understand the truth and that you meant no harm, you'll be fine."

i smile and nod, not really wanting to talk. i just wanted to take my mind off of the situation. i get up, holding my phone, and walk into the kitchen. i look around for something to drink. my eye lands on a bottle of beer. i remember a few weeks ago when my brother bought it for me. he thought i was turning 21. i was really turning 20, but he gave it to me anyway.

"wanna drink together?" i ask, speaking for the first time in a few minutes.

"i mean we are underage-" he starts, then stops. "actually, yeah i have some beer in my fridge, i'll grab it."

he leaves the screen, and i grab a shot glass. this will be interesting.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆