‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ part three ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

pt 3

fiona's pov:

i look around me to make sure that was actually a dream. yep. definitely a dream. but why? why would i have a dream about THAT?

"whatever." i mumble to myself as i get out of bed and walk into the kitchen.

as i'm getting out a bowl to make cereal, my phone starts buzzing. karl's calling. i pick up.

"hey fiona! i heard you're doing a stream with quackity this sunday," karl starts, not giving me any time to say hello back. "that's so cool! i didn't know you guys were good friends!"

"yeah, we aren't really. we just decided to stream together! he's really nice though, hopefully we can get to know each other more." i say in response.

"ooooh! what're you making for breakfast?" karl asks, completely ignoring what i said.

"cereal."

"oh! i had breakfast earlier. it's like noon for you right? why are you having breakfast so late?"

i grab a spoon from the dishwasher, and sit down at my kitchen island.

"didn't get too much sleep last night, but it's fine." i say exhausted.

karl and i talk a bit, but then he has some things to do, so we hang up. i quickly realize i have nothing to do, so i decide to start a stream.

i set everything up, and i choose to do a q & a. hopefully, it will take my mind of quackity. i'm not sure why i'm thinking of him so much.

i sigh as i press the start stream button.

"hello chat! welcome to the stream! today i'll be doing a q & a! you can donate, send bits, or just do anything like that and you can send me a question!" i say after i see people entering the stream.

i watch as my twitch chat starts to flood with "hiii" and a bunch of heart emotes. some donations come in, as well as many subs and followers. i answer questions regarding how long i've been streaming, how old i am, when my birthday is, etc.

"how tall am i? i am 5'5!" i say in response to a donation.

suddenly another donation goes through.

"are you dating quackity?" a donation asks.

"uh- no i am not dating quackity! you guys are so weird. that better have been a joke question," i answer. realizing that i was blushing, i look away from the screen for a couple of seconds. i then brush it off and keep answering questions.

i look over at the chat and see 'BIG Q' 'QUACKITY IS IN CHAT' what? i see that quackity joined the stream. great.

"chat, i'm going to pretend you guys aren't calling out lurkers," i say, giggling a bit.

i look over and see a new dono of five dollars.

anonymous: you should do a cooking stream

"that's actually a pretty good idea! i might do that." i reply.

i decide to check chat and see if quackity is still watching the stream. i open up twitch and click onto my stream and check the users in chat.

he's still here. crap, i think to myself, i need to make a good impression.

i get up to get some water, telling my stream that i'll be right back. i look in the mirror and make sure i look okay. i fix my makeup a bit, then go back to my stream.

another dono appears.

"are you going to be going to the upcoming vidcon?" it reads.

"yes! yes i am. i'm going with kalynn and weston i'm pretty sure, as long as they don't bail out on me haha," i say in an attempt to be funny.

after a bit longer, i decide to stop streaming. i say goodbye, and i end the stream.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

NEW TWITTER GC

karljacobs_, quackityhq, fionaislost

karljacobs_: hey quackmeister

quackityhq: oh hey karlos, what's happening?

karljacobs: nothin much!

fionaislost: oh hey guys

quackityhq: hey fiona

karljacobs_ added wes10 and kalynnkoury

wes10: hi guys!

kalynnkoury: oh uh hi guys

fionaislost: so what's this gc for?

karljacobs_: i heard you guys were going to vidcon and i was wondering if you wanted to go with me and quackity :O

fionaislost: yea ofc! i'd love to go with you guys

kalynnkoury: can I come too..

wes10: NO u cant come, since u didn't take a photo with theodd1sout..

kalynnkoury: you smell weston.

karljacobs_: stop fighting and yes kalynn you can come that's why you're here >:(

kalynnkoury: ur so kind karl

fionaislost: wait, how did you know we were going to vidcon?

karljacobs_: haha quackity told me hahah he was on your stream and heard you say it

westonkoury: ooooooooooo someone's watching ur stream

fionaislost: ohh yeah i forgot i said that, also it's no big deal >:(

quackityhq: yeah smh.

after talking to everyone about vidcon for a while, i decide to get some dinner. i set down my phone and start looking through the fridge and i heat up some leftover pizza. as i'm waiting for the microwave to finish, i hear my phone buzz. i check and see it's from quackity. of course.

quackityhq: hey sorry to bother you but could i have your number?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆