‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ part eight ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

pt 8

"uhh, guys i'm home! come help with the groceries!" i say, struggling to carry the unnecessary amount of groceries i brought. quackity silently followed behind, dragging his suitcase behind him. i hear footsteps quickly getting closer.

"FIONA!" i hear kalynn call my name.

"hey guys! glad you're here to help, if you can jus-"

"no! come here." kalynn drags me around the corner, specifically where quackity can't see us.

"fiona! what the fuck is he doing here!?" kalynn asks.

"well, i was driving to the grocery store and i thought i saw him, but i wasn't sure, so i called him and asked him. and i was right. he just flew over earlier for some odd reason. instead of him getting another taxi, i just drove him!" i sigh, the anxiety i felt before grew. i hate lying to the people i love the most, it's just well- embarrassing.

"oh, okay. it's just that we thought something else was going on." weston says.

"well, now that you know, help me put these fucking groceries away." i say handing weston one and kalynn one. we walk back into the kitchen, being forced to face an awkward quackity.

"uhh.. where am i staying?" he says, trying to lighten up the mode.

"i'll show you the room!" i grab his suitcase and walk up the stairs. i walk into the room he was staying in and put down his suitcase.

"so uh.. i'll see you downstairs?" he says, swaying both of his arms side to side.

"uh, yeah!" i say awkwardly, as i quickly go back down stairs. i try to avoid contact with the two kourys because of how bad i feel for lying. i wasn't ready to tell them what actually happened, and how i felt about quackity. although i know they wouldn't judge, it's just the fact that i'm not ready to publicize it yet.

"wait fiona, are we doing anything today?" weston asks.

"uhh, maybe? i don't know yet, i wasn't expecting to have 3 guests at my house." the lie comes out of my mouth as if i didn't actually know that quackity was coming. i hate the fact that i'm lying to them, it's just a bit embarrassing. i know they would never do the same to me so it makes me feel like i'm a bad person.

"okay, do you wanna make plans?" kalynn offers.

"sure, we can make some plans, i dare you to go up and tell him," i say to weston.

quackitys pov:

i set my suitcase down on the queen sized bed and sigh. i was extremely tired from the early flight. i wonder what fiona told weston and kalynn, she seemed really nervous to talk to them about it. i hope they're okay with me being here, or else it would be awkward. as i sat down on the bed, i heard a knock at the door.

"come in!" i took my beanie off.

"hey man, we might do something later today, maybe like a park walk or something. fiona just told me to give you a heads up." weston says.

"that's fine, just let me know what time." i say as i run my hands through my hair.

"will do!" weston says as he closes the door and walks down the hall.

for some reason. i feel oddly nervous. i don't know what me and fiona are and she lied to weston and kalynn about why i'm here. also vidcon is soon, and i'm probably going to see 12 year olds screaming at me, forcing me to say hi to emily and her friend sarah. i am REALLY stressed.

i lay on the bed, surprisingly very comfortable. i take a minute to think, "do i have a crush on fiona?" most of our friendship is flirting, but she makes me feel some sorta way. i don't know how to explain it, i sigh and grab my phone to talk to karl.