Birth of the Snow Maiden

(Elsa's POV)

I am about nine months pregnant, and the baby's kicking stronger every passing day. It seems my powers have increased and are harder to control. According to Pitch, that's normal for pregnant spirit. Still it's nerve-wracking to have less control.

Jack, however, has been supportive and a big help. He's really excited about becoming a father. He's already designed the baby nursery and made two long lists of names for him or her.

We decided to be suprised by what gender our baby will be. I am excited to finally meet my baby and not be so bloated...

 I am excited to finally meet my baby and not be so bloated

(Jack's POV)

Elsa's gonna have our baby any day now! I am so excited! I'm gonna be a DAD! Elsa is practically nine months pregnant so she needs lots of assistance and tender loving care.

I'm happy to oblige! I have been taking care of her Enchanted Forest duties in addition to mine, cooking our meals, and waiting on her hand and foot! It's so nice to have an excuse to pamper her! Elsa is pretty self-sufficient, and I love her for it; but I sometimes just want to treat her like the queen she is and give her some royal pampering.

"Jack!" Elsa yells out and heavy snow starts falling. 

Oh boy.

I run into the living room, where Elsa is clutching the arm of our sofa. 

"Snowflake? What's wrong?"

Elsa takes a deep breath and looks at me. "My water just broke...the baby's coming!"

Elsa tries to take a step but wheezes, haggardly. 

I take her into my arms and fly her to our king-sized bed. 

"Gale, go get my parents! Elsa's gone into labor!" 

I find Elsa a comfortable gown and help her prop up her feet. She's sweating cold sweat. I remember when my mother was having Emily...and they didn't...NO! I'm not gonna think of that. I need to focus on Elsa not panic.

"Jack," Elsa put a hand on my arm. "I'm gonna be fine."

Elsa smiles, though she was obviously struggling

Elsa smiles, though she was obviously struggling. "We're going to be fine." Elsa gently pats her stomach. Then she lets out a stangled wail, as another contraction hit.

I'm glad she's not the husband blaming type, but I wish she wouldn't be so focused to the point of stress.

"Jack." Dad comes in on Onyx, with Mom riding behind him. 

"Mom! Dad!" 

I make room for them. Dad pats my shoulder and gives me a look that says "be strong". Mom already is checking on Elsa. 

"Elsa's doing fine, except that the child's powers are very strong for an unborn baby. This may make the pregnancy complicated." Mom reports. 

"How bad of a complication?" I hope Elsa and the baby won't be hurt.

"Your child may come out deformed or have an issue physically or even mentally."

No...

"No!" Dad interrupts, looking stern. "Not on my watch! Never on my watch. Never again." 

Dad pushes past us and starts using his dreamsand. After a few tense minutes, the blizzard that had been growing all around us had softened to a light snowfall.

"How? What did you do, Dad?"

"I gave the baby a dream. It will sooth the child's powers and make it easier for Elsa to give birth.

❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄

Six hours Later

"The child is about to come out!" Dad announced.

"Get ready to push, Elsa!" Mom instructed.

"You can do this, Snowflake." I whisper holding Elsa's hand as she gripped it fiercely.

"Yes, I can do THIS!" Elsa roared, pushing. 

And then....the cry of a newborn sang out.

Our baby's here! Our baby's finally here! 

Mom holds a tiny bundle that is still crying. 

"Congratulations, my Son, you have a daughter."

I take my child into my arms and look at her face for the first time.

She's perfect.

❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄

Author's Note: At long last our Jelsa baby arrived! And yes, she has her parents snow powers. In the coming chapters I will reveal her name and explore her childhood. How do you think Jack and Elsa will do as parents?

Please vote, comment, and share this chapter. Thank you! 🤗