Welcome, Winter's Child

(Elsa's POV)

"Jack!" I call out, waiting by the front door. Jack is still in the nursery getting our daughter ready for her presentation. 

"Almost there, Snowflake!" I hear our daughter coo.

"We can't keep the Northuldra Tribe waiting, you know!" 

Our little one is three months old, and Jack loves her to bits or shall I say, crystals.

He has been a doting father, but now he easily gets distracted from his other responsibilities. Sigh. I rub my temples.

"Jack...."

"Coming!" Jack soars out of the nursery, carrying our giggling baby girl.

Oh....how precious....

"Look at our little Crystal!" Jack held out our daughter.

She cooed and stretched out her arms to me.

I took her in my arms and kissed her cherb-like cheeks.

"Yes, our Crystal, is perfect." I kiss Jack's cheek as well.

"Hey, Gale?" Jack calls, "We're ready to go."

Whoosh! Gale swept us up gently, carrying us to the clearing where Northuldra events were held.

Crystal squealed clapping her hands. Jack made silly faces at her flying upside down just above her.

"Jack...could you pretend to have a little dignity?" I ask.

"Nope!" Jack kisses my nose than Crystals. Crystal laughs and I shake my head, fondly. What a man-child.

We reach the clearing where the entire tribe is gathered along with certain invited guests.

"Princess Crystal! Princess Crystal!" They cheered, seeing us approaching.

Crystal looked a little nervous not used to this many people.

"Don't worry, Crystal!" Jack strokes our daughter's head. "They're all just excited to meet their new, favorite princess.

We land softly on the ground. 

"Elsa!" Anna comes running, her face beaming with joy. She covers her mouth in delight, looking at Crystal.

"Oh, Elsa, she's....she's BEAUTIFUL!" Anna waves at the baby. Crystal squealed and waved her arms up and down.

"Congratulations, to you both." Kristoff comes up, holding Princess Kristen. Kristen has started to talk a little. 

"Ba-Baby." Kristen points at Crystal, looking enchanted at the sight of someone smaller than her.

"That's right, Kristen." Anna pats her daughter's head. "This is your cousin, Princess Crystal."

"Ooooh." Kristen's eyes grew bigger. 

Jack chuckled at the sight. We greeted our other friends from Berk, the Highlands, Corona, etc...

"It's time to begin the Ceremony." Yelana announces, gesturing for me and Jack to come forward with Crystal.

The Northuldra begin to sing the same anthem they sang when the first met. The trees began to glow, filling the clearing with a bright blue light.

At the end, Yelana stepped aside and said, "Welcome, Princess Crystal, to the Northuldra. We are the people of the sun."

"

❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄

Author's Note: I am so touched that while I was on hiatus, there were so many people who still read and followed my stories. I appreciate the patience you all had in waiting. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote, comment, and share this chapter. Thank you! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗