CHAPTER FOUR !

➤ HANAKO

HANAKO ....KUN?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥"OI HANAKO. " BLONDIE CALLED OUT BUT ALL HE GOT WAS WINDY SILENCE.

"Tch, He's probably- "

"BOO!"

"WAH- " Blondie cartoonishly jolted up, the grip on the ghost girl's hair got tighter which cause a small tug, she hissed in pain, really wanting to slice this blondies head off cause of it.

"AHAHAHAHA You should have seen your face Kou! " The boy with Choppy bangs teased, is this the great Hanako-san of the bathroom? If so, he looks less intimidating and more cutesy. but his Aura says something different...

The female chews her inner cheek, staring strangely at the choppy banged boy, while also taking note of the Blondies name, and, he looks back at her with a small smile. "Oh my, kou who's this?"

He floats towards her with a finger on his chin, leaning(?) forward, he speculates the females taking in every feature she has, though she didn't mind since she was practically doing the same thing.

"I like her eyes." The male blurred out by accident, Y/n blinks in confusion like that White guy blinking meme, Hanako cleared his throat changing the subject. "Why did you bring her here, anyways?"

Kou sneered away, tugging the females hair towards him. Making her trip and land on his arms. "She's too dangerous to be left alive." kou says, gripping on the females shoulders keeping her in place.

"Mhm? "

" She's pretty t-" Before he could finish his sentence, Kou smacked Hanako in the head. "THIS IS SERIOUS!"

"...I saw her eyes, when she tried to kill the Mokke, it was... Scary." Y/n snicked at his comment, kou gripped on her shoulders harder in response.

"And she could litterally start a murdering spree if she wanted too, and nobody would know who killed everyone..."

Hanako's eyes dilated. "Does she have a yorishiro? Or something. " Kou shook his head.

"I guess, We're keeping her!"

"Hanako- do you even know-"

"Ne! Kou-kun! Hanako-kun!" A cherry Voice chirped, everyone turned towards the owner of the voice.

And it was The daikon girl.

"Yashiro-san~" Hanako says floating towards the Daikon giving her a big hug "Meet our new friend! Y/n-chan!"

".....Friend?" Yashiro said in a confused tone, scratching her cheek. "Where is she?"

"Well she's right- " Hanako gestures toward Kou only to find Kou holding nothing "- Here"

"OH MY- WHERE IS SHE?!" Kou shouted in realization, The two Males began to scarmble around trying to find the Ghost girl, Yashiro's sweatdropped at this, turning her heel towards the door before.

"Daikon-san, Hi-"

"UWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Yashiro shrieks, That tone of voice sounded way too threatening despite being a Greeting, Yashiro used her great Arm to head smack the Ghostly female in the head before turning back running towards kou and Hanako.

"Ouch..." She flinches, Damn. That hurts. Y/n soothes the pain by placing hand her head on the area the Daikon smack, her head has really gone through alot today. She felt herself being picked up the by shoulders. Y/n looks up to see Hanako trying his best to drag her away from the door and bringing her towards the other side.

The Daikon Hid behind, Koh? Koi? Kai? Oh yeah! Kou! She Trembles, using him as a human shield just incase somethig happens.

Y/n got ploped down by Hanako, placing her beside him as she also sat down. Blondie Sighs, "We should have a plan. As i've said. She's too Dangerous to be kept alive." Y/n looks down, He's right. In a way. She is Dangerous.

Hanako went into a thinking position, trying to think of something. Daikon calm down with the help of Blondie or Kou patting her back, She shyly comes out behind Kou introducing herself.

Y/n listens to her taking note of her name, "And your Y/n? Or Wanderer? Right? " Y/n shifts uncomfortably debating if to tell her or not. "....Yes...but just call me Y/n.. please"

Yashiro Smiles innocently at her but- She felt nothing. This is new, Y/n thought Yashiro's smile is so genuine and innocent but, she doesn't feel the urge to murder her... This was... Good?

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too! Sorry that i got so scared!"

The ghost hums as a "it's okay" Kou kept a keen eye on her, and she could fell his stare from across Yashiro, She stayed silent just drowning in her own thoughts at the moment.

"Maybe. We could ask Number 4!" Hanako finally speaks.

"Mr, Tsuchigomori?"

"Yes! Maybe he could help." Hanako says, "What do you guys say?" Kou paused for a bit bitting his lip. "i was thinking about going to my brother but okay." Hanako shook his head to Kou's suggestion.

"Eh? What are we gonna do to her Anyways?" Yashiro Asks.

"Just...Trying to find out more about her"

"Hm, Alright."

.

"She has H/c-hair. E/c-eyes and a Hat that has a red spider lily on it..." A monotonous voice reported.

A boy with a white Western shirt with a black kimono over top, a grey hakama chuckles. "So that's what the "Wanderer" Looks like. Bring her to me." He orders.

"Yes sir." the green haired girl bows in respect before leaving the boardcasting room now mustering up plans inside her head.