CHAPTER ONE !

➤ LONELY PROBLEMS   ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥A DEEP SIGH, escapes her mouth, tiredly walking on the streets of japan; a girl with H/c-hair tires to keep her eyes open, the cold breeze of the night sent shivers and goosebumps down her spine and skin as the sound ...

➤ LONELY PROBLEMS

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥A DEEP SIGH, escapes her mouth, tiredly walking on the streets of japan; a girl with H/c-hair tires to keep her eyes open, the cold breeze of the night sent shivers and goosebumps down her spine and skin as the sound of annoying crickets can only be heard, too tired to deal with them the female kicks a small pebble.

Birds flew away from the surprising loud thud of her kick, she groans, the feeling of emptiness and outcastness(?) dwelled on the pit of her stomach, she knew that feeling very well since the female was used to it- she can't blame the others for fearing her, her reputation was a bit- albeit dammed. Ghosts/apparitions would cowar in fear, and humans who could see her aka excorist would try their best to get rid of her existence, but everytime they would see her eyes glow with a killing intent, second thoughts would occur. Feared, hated that's what she was. A ghost with a spooky Aura and Bloodthirst.

The moon light guided her in the dark, everything surrounding her was just trees and grass no sign of a house, with a ghost with high feared rep, she was homeless. She would sleep on benches and abandon buildings, sleeping isn't really necessary for her since she was a ghost but it was the thing that made her feel human. And her body got used to it.

After about five minutes of walking, dimly lit light was visible from her distance, she must be near a town or village then, using all her energy left she perks up and jogs her way there.

Arriving at the place, the female met up with a single lamp post near a bench, how convenient, She thought. The female jumps to her delight, first checking the area a little more, all seemed normal aside from the huge apartment building behind the bench.

Shrugging her shoulders, She told herself that she would just wake up early and sleep somewhere else in a more secured place.

Streching her arms for a yawn, she place her hat on the bench as a pillow before driffing off into dreamworld.

||TIMESKIP||
||6:41 am||

" KYAAAA I'M GONNA BE LATE! "

A loud high pitched scream pierced through her ears causing her to wake up- Y/n blinks, making her eyes adjust to the morning light before turning around to see a small Daikon girl, frantically trying to keep her papers and books in her arms.

" AO-CHAN IS GONNA KILL ME! "

Another pitched scream. She sighs, annoyed staring at the Daikon-legged girl, running away from the complex and quickly making a turn to the left.

Y/n hums, her eyes noticing a piece of paper the girl left, what could it be? She asked herself, Yawning. It would be a waste to leave it there, she stood up picking her hat and placed back on top of her head, looking around to see if anyone else was there to get the paper before going off herself.