22 August | 2:56pm

A few days have passed since they had last seen Soobin whose punishment has yet to be decided. It turns out that the authorities had found a small bottle of cyanide in his house, unable to lie his way out of the tight circumstances, Soobin had openly admitted his crime and is now serving jail time.

White headstones and crosses surrounded them, the smell of earth and soil present as they continued to walk towards the end of the cemetery before stopping at the gravestone which bore Taehyun's name. Beomgyu placed the bouquet of white flowers he was holding on top of the gravestone, a single tear trickled from the corner of his eye as he stared at the latter's portrait. Hueningkai reached for his phone in his pocket, reading the message that was sent to him.

"It has been decided," he spoke, "that Soobin will be serving the death penalty."

Yeonjun took a deep breath, looking up to the clear, blue sky which seemed to have mocked him in a way. It was the perfect weather for a picnic—a picnic the 5 of them would have together on a day like this. The three of them stood just as they were in front of Taehyun's gravestone, their hand placed over the other to pay their respects to the latter.

During a good 10 minutes of silence, Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Hueningkai had now accepted the reality of their friendship.

How one of their friends had died of a tragic death.

And how the other one had turned out to be a liar.

Who's the liar: end

[ A/N: I definitely had some fun experimenting with a new genre and hopefully you guys enjoyed it too :)

I think I made it a TEENY but obvious it was Soobin all along but I hope that didn't spoil the whole fun of figuring out who it was for you guys HAHAHA

Until next time!

- @hcneythoughts ]