i. The Marked Trilogy and what to expect

Spoiler Alert: I don't know what to expect from it, either

Spoiler Alert: I don't know what to expect from it, either. When I made the decision to continue the Marked trilogy after six years, it'd been on a whim. My friend may have had to convince me to follow through with it, but the idea to return to the series was one hundred percent a fleeting thought that manifested itself immediately after.

And now we're here: two chapters into a story that I don't quite remember how to write. I thought that I had notes for it, but I can't find them anywhere. And I stupidly discontinued this story halfway through chapter three, which means that I have to work on a brand new zero draft in order to continue Burned.

So, I don't know what will happen with this adventure. But I do ask that you hold on tight, and enjoy it nonetheless!

I will say one thing: I may or may not be working on special edition, hand-bound, copies of Marked at the moment. And you may or may not be allowed to follow me through the step of this process via my tumblr at https://waywardbuns.tumblr.com/ you're more than welcome to follow me there to see the progress!!! Who knows, maybe I'll give one away at the very end ;)