iii. a lot of things are happening at once

Oh goodness, where do I even begin?

To start, I'm leaving Florida. There's far too much detail to jot down, but the one thing I can say is that this state is no longer safe for me to live in, so I'm making a hasty escape to Washington.

Three years ago, I thought that living here would be for the better, but all it's done is force my mental health into a slow and steady decline. It's not getting any better, and a large part of that is weighing on my ability to do anything creative (or anything that I love, for that matter). So I'm leaving this damn state, and I'm going to hope and pray that this move is far better than the last one.

Secondly, I've started a business with a group of indie authors--I'll be providing graphic design services to self-publishing authors. I might not be able to write as much as I used to, but I've been able to find a small escape in designing book covers. I'm really excited about this, and I cannot wait to show everything that we've come up with so far.

Third--I will be self-publishing Little Bit Dangerous. I'm treating this all as a hobby, still, as this is the only way I can actually write. But I've found happiness again in Little Bit Dangerous, and I've found a solid group of people to support me and uplift me when I begin to doubt myself as a writer. So I think I want to try this again. I am hoping to publish LBD mid-2024, and I'll post any updates in the future about it.

A lot will change about it, so stay tuned.

Again, I cannot express my gratitude for everyone that's stayed with me all these years. It means the world to me, and I love each and every one of you. For that, I've dedicated this book to you.

Thank you,

Beauregard River